E-Man: Let's find out..

surely a better idea than roll races in rush hour traffic

pffftttt

Ill race all you clowns

haha id race yah man… its all in good fun

I’ll rent a U-Haul for the day and race anyone.

I got a hook up at Enterprise… you wana go halfzies on a V6 charger or a sebring convert? :hug

I cant race you cuz u got too much boost BRA

I challenge EMAN to a bench press competition.

IMO, you shouldn’t be saying that someone else’s car is slower than yours if, when you actually race you have to tell them to “turn down the boost” to make it fair…

I have to agree with ^ this logic.

Are we trying to figure out who’s car is faster, or whether a built motor tt car is slower than a stock motor centri car, at equivalent boost levels?

The latter is retarded.

Ok but that is a stupid argument. They are two different FI systems that work in two different ways.

Travis, race him at which ever setting you want on your car. If his best setting can’t beat your best setting, you win. /discussion

What’s with this you turn your boost to bla bla bullshit? Rung what you brung, I never saw more dumb “requirements” for a race.

Why even bother racing if you’re not going to be on full kill?

I think we could save everyone time and energy and say that TT on 15+psi is going to come around Eman pretty hard. A close, and good race would be TT on base, vs Eman’s the way it sits, and that would be a drivers race imo. But rules of the street are run what ya brung, and hope ya brought enough!

+1

I dunno, E’s car is pretty fast. I think it would be a good run.

e85 will make base boost 18psi… DO IT!

Shits a dog!! :lol

I am going to go ahead and bench race this one and say that it SHOULDN’T be close at all if TT puts his car in the hotzone.

no, he asked me to race, meet him half way or pay him $50 for gas and told everyone that he only races to win so he would put the boost at 17psi. i told him there isnt a point racing me at 17 psi when im only at 8, he would more than likely beat me. not only that but he challenged me, im not traveling anywhere to race. i could care less.

what started this all was i said that i herd that his car wasnt all that impressive.

e man wins thread, just bc… / thread.