E-Man: Let's find out..

this reminds me back when I just had my cam installed and I was going to race daves cobra. He told me he wanted me to be in 3rd and we will both do 3rd gear pulls. I said bullshit! Im driving my car how I want too! Not going to handicap my shit because you tell me too!

I want to run a 30r Cobalt to see who’s faster.

Umm, I said I’d come down to race if money was on the line to make my trip worth it, or I’d meet 1/2 way, the reason gears were mentioned is because we have the same exact gearing…

That’s stupid yes because they are different cars…

soo what turbos are on the vette?

Why doesn’t one person start in a burn out and the other in a 20mph fly-by?

Turbonetics. TTIX keeps the specs proprietary, but they are roughly 57’s.

Why not just run what you brung? I’ll entertain the handicap race if I’m in the area.

Anyway again, mods lock this up, race was offered, other party declined, done deal

So TurboTravis won without even racing??

The race offer was declined and I refuse to handicap myself against someone who claims that my car is ‘slower than his’ and ‘not that impressive’

E-Man theoretically forfeited.

ill race both , diggums of course . run what ya brung next weekend boys ,or better yet l/g in a few weeks

il race you from a dig… but you have to start on jack stands

money was on the line? come on dude. Do you think that is going to persuade someone to take that offer? if anything, it pushes them away…

what if i was on streets tires ???

where the fuck are you gonna roll race on a Wednesday afternoon?

If its gotta be a Wednesday why not line up at LVD at night and have a real race? Timeslips will prove who’s got the faster car.

what would ya do that for ??? the streets are whats up

Racing at sanctioned events is dangerous and stupid

whole thread :rofl