E-Mance Tune or Any ECU Tune!!

hey guys,

I’m going to be in the stages of getting an E-Mance tune soon, anyone have any experience with Rom Tuning? Whether it be from E-Mance or JWT, etc? I don’t know the process of how to send it in, since i’ve only gotten shipped stuff to me not ship to others lol.

Reason is, I’m going KA-T, instead of running an FMU that was running previously I’m sticking to bigger injectors CA18DET 370cc’s, therefore I’m looking for more reassurance in a reliable and safe tune to get the most out of my setup.

My goal to start off with is 200whp, but I bet I’ll be pushing more with my setup @ 7psi SR T25, I’m getting a 10psi actuator so I could give that a shot in the future.

Thanks for any feedback.

avoid emance … save up some more $$ and get a calumsult or nistune …

if u insist on rom tune then give OriginalDriftMaster a shout - he said he made 400whp with a custom rom tune made by himself

JWT worked for me id use them again

I just heard LOTS of good feedback from E-mance tunes, whether it was Ka-t.org or Nico so I was wondering if any of the local dudes have tried his tunes…

his price is unbeatable for the similar tuning practices he can apply, but I’m not clear how I get this whole thing started with shipping? what do I do?

I had an emance ecu on my kat and it was shit, didn’t even let my car run. Was mad rich at idle and mad lean going into boost.

Now I have a JWT ecu and it is perfect.

what was your setup?

injectors and maf wise, along with turbo?
also, did you up the boost or injectors after the tune?

370cc injectors, stock MAFS, sr t25

Didn’t touch the boost or anything. The car wouldn’t run properly right when I installed it. It was not tuned correctly.

hmm, ic. Ya it could be a hit or miss, but I’ll make sure to give the guy from E-Mance a detailed layout of my setup and what I’m looking for.

how did you go by sending the ecu to the rom tuner?

I can hook you up with a rom tune for youre vehicle, I have sent you a pm in regards to vehicle detail’s

dude clear up your inbox, so my pm could get through lol :wink:

STAY the hell away from e-mance (http://www.ka-t.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=37080) Read the link. DONOT GET E-MANCE DO NOT!!!

Give Drift Master a call, let him tune your car in real time. Make sure your have no boost leaks and check your Knock sensor and make sure it is working good, put in new pluges ( put the right heat range) check your cap and rotor and wires.

stay far away from E MANCE his tunes are SHIT.draggone still got an emance tune ecu at home with about 3 pairs of extra chips that dude kept sending to try out…after the 3rd pair and a shitty running car he stopped replying to our emails that son of a bitch. so draggone picked up an AEM.anyway if you want to wait a month or so my buddy will be selling his JWT(it was previously mine). works like a charm and its already tuned for 550cc injectors and z32 maf its for s13 ka24de-t…

SELL HIM UR BUILT MOTOR AND AEM AND JOIN THE JAYZ FAMILY,AND LIVE FASTER THAN EVER AFTER…lol

haha! crazy shitt guyss!

I definitely don’t wanna fuck up shit with a rom tune, I’m just waiting for Original Drift Master to empty up his inbox so I can send him my information thru pm haha.

It’s a KAE, really good condition with 160,000km on synthetic Royal Purple for some time.

In terms of Spark plugs, I hear running a little cooler than stock is good with leaning out and stuff, Iridium is pretty durable too without blowing for a sparkplug.

what do you KA-T guy’s recommend for spark plugs KAE?

& does ODM have his own shop and dyno?

Inbox cleared.

If its a ka24e, even better,

no daughter boards required.

I don’t think draggone is man enough for jz yet…lol…

pm sent!:cool: