E muscles check in..

20k, with the optional sunroof…

And roll down back windows?

fuckin a right!

:rofl:rofl

Good price. I actually dont mind the yellow.

I never did understand that…

i took and SRT out stock and wasnt impressed but i love the potential. i want one for a daily.

That’s why I bought mine… then I started dumping money into it…

I’d like a Jeep SRT8 for a daily.

The yellow would look much better wingless

for some reason i read this

hungry?

Vagina would be better you are correct

yeap, i test drove it, no questions asked from the sales man, ran my lisence, told them i was possibly interested, let me take it out, took it on 87 threw it in 3rd mashed the gas, spooled up quick looked at the water meth gauge it was workin, then i looked down at the boost gauge, over 2 bar it goes then i didn’t floor it again… no way did i wanna take part in anything happening to the car so i turned around and brought it right back.

i really like the buschur racing exhaust though. they woulda sold it for 18k big red was with me and he can attest.

there was meth in it, 1/2 full when i asked to pop the trunk. but i saw boost was going to high so i didn’t goose it anymore.:eek

they must have turned the aquamist gage off, that turns off the whole system

yea i dunno, i didn’t fiddle with it, it was cold out and it was boosting pretty high so i didn’t wanna go balls to walls with the damn thing and end up causing damage.

yeah that sounds like a good idea, i want a car a bunch of retards(and by bunch i mean pete) test drove and possibly did damage. that car is pillaged…

maybe if it were weightless/wicked white, or tarmac black… yellow makes me have to pee.

No, they look like little minivan trucks, like all other Evo’s.