E-Town pics/vids (A-Rod info)

The kid may have got a tune also

No this guy dialed in at a 13.9 his best of the day was a 13.7x

Nope he didnt break 13’s. He ran a best of a 14.0 on street tires. Its completely gutted and unmodded since he bought it from mike. Still no tach and he did hit limiter almost every run.

Yeah, now that I think of it. Mike trapped 102-103 I believe. Sounds right.

The ep3 civic in the backround ran a 14.87 at 96 with only i/rh/e and full interior on street tires. Very bad drag tires as well. Azenis rt512 suck for drag racing and he definitely spun. He mopped up all those new si’s and type-s rsx’s and even the se-r. He was a cool guy even though i could barely understand him.

There was also some locals down there. THe guy with the black 135 who runs at lvd was there.

All in all there was some fast cars and it was a great day.
EVO>>>>>WRX/sti

The fastest car there was an old orange camaro that ran 10.2 @133 followed by the yosolo all motor civic that went 10.8 @ 129

There was also a k24 coupe that missed almost every gear twice. SOmehow the guy still managed a 13.0 @113 but this car should have been in the 10’s it was wicked fast.

Depends on how/what the turbo kit is. 1300 is pretty much the base cost to turbo my KA24. soooooo 1300 is nothing really. unless the turbo all in it self is upwards of 800. not impresive. and turbo kit has nothing to do if you buy crappy axles/not upgraded ones for teh turbbbbooo kit.

Arent most junk ebay kits around that price?

This kit trapped at 100 he did not get a tune and he did not go 13.0 he went 14.0

That’s what he’s saying. The kit is nothing really and they’re still running low 12’s trapping low 120’s. Arod himself even said the kit is junk. Good kits for B Series run about ~$4k.

How do you guys know it was Mike’s? Mike’s was full interior, you said this one was gutted.

Its an ebay t3/t4 on alot of custom made parts. The only ebay part was the turbo and it seemed to work ok. Jrod picked up a much bigger better turbo for next time.

IVe seen mikes before at a charity kick ball game. I also asked the kid and he said he bought it from him. Hes from glens falls. How many red civic dx’s with a k20 in them on stock suspension and gsr blades do you think there is? lol. THe kid was cool though hes gonna run at lvd he said.

yeah you’re right. forgot about that. i know he did trap 101+

#1 stop saying “mopped up”
#2 like i said before the guy in the EP3 was the only import driver besides the yosolo or arod crews who had been driving a manual transmission for more than 5 days. everyone there literally sucked. and comparisions/“mopping up” stories are completely irrelevant and you know it.

from what i gathered from that post, you thought that by saying that their turbo kit was $1,300 that it was a lot. i said it meaning that it is very little, and (in my opinion) impressive that the motor is running pretty reliably and the only issues they had yesterday were due to poor tires for the track.

Yeah they were running extrmely large slick which caused them to wheel hop so bad that the diff broke off. THe car sounded very healthy until this point though.

good times.

Is this the same Rodriguez racing with the green integra from LV?

yes sir

Mike said the car went some where in Jersey so it may be his. Easiest way to tell is the kteller 3inch unless the guy changed it

It is deff mikes. Pinstripe, blades, stock suspension…cmon now…

Yea it must be

i didnt say it went to jersey. i said it went to queensbury/glensfalls area. that is def the car. i went 13.5@100 on slicks, and i bested a 13.8 or 13.7@101 or 102 on street tires.