E-Town pics/vids (A-Rod info)

i thought arods car was gonna be a 10 sec ride ???/what happened and i see they build durable shit still

This was his brother Juan’s car.

oh the one that was gonna be a 9 sec car even better

Thought you said north jersey the other night

Well, it was a long weekend, I posted a new video on youtube but I have to re-upload the video because youtube took out the sound. We ran 12.6@119 with the radials. We got the car back up and running with a spare tranny. We were able to save the other tranny, only blew up the stock diff…lol It was a bad idea to try and run on drag radial. We installed my old C.C. twinplate with new discs on juan’s car and it was too much for the stock tranny. We would have been better off running slicks. The drag radial would wheel hop and allow tire shake which killed two axels and the diff. Probably same shit that happened to brooks when he ran drag radials. The Sidewalls are two big and stiff, the track was sticky, so when you launched the just hop right past the 60ft mark.

We are running stock axles and stock tranny, if we run drag radial again we are going to try the AEM traction control to take out power in first gear and ease it in.

It was a great event. I hope to see more people on here race on the 29th for the import event.

Should have let off when the car wheel hopped instead of staying in the throttle…

Limiting power in 1st in FWD cars helps a LOT. My car is notorious for wheel hop in stock form, even with stock power levels. Boost limiting 1st and easing into the throttle rather than powering through the hop helps a lot, both in ET’s and saving your car’s drivetrain lol.

juan still thinks its a DSM…lol but i tried to make a run and lowered the two step and just let it out easy, once it hit boost shit would hop like crazy on the sticky track. There no easy way of realeasing a twinplate. It shirps the tires when shifting normal. Mike and brooks are the only ones here that know how it feels driving with a twinplate clutch around.

looks like u guys had a blast out there.
also, i liked this as well :slight_smile:

60FT: 2.112
330FT: 5.712
1/8TH: 8.398
MPH: 90.50
1000FT: 10.703
1/4: 12.600
MPH: 119.57

this is a piston/rod nonsleeved gsr right? It just looks like the thing is buring some oil. although is might be the seals in that ebay turbo

yea psiton and rods. We don’t add a restrictor to the turbo. It’s mostly from the turbo when revving at high rpm. Normal driving condition you don’t get that. This is his daily driver; he drives this to Binghamton weekly.

Is Butchie on Shift 518?

Cant wait to see you guys out again. Ill be running the ep3 on the 29th if i dont have to work. Is that honda day? or is it import day 2