e30 exhaust

so yea i need to buy an exhaust for my 325 ix let me know if any1’s get anything

almost forgot;

i’ve got a new catback that goes with my car. but:

I have a stock 325i catback with the muffler cut off. get a new muffler, and you’re gold! you need a dual inlet muffler, as 325i/is/ix have a dual parallel exhaust

I could be convinced to sell a barely-used OEM 325is header-back system (so I can make an excuse to upgrade to a SuperSprint) for cheap, pickup-only in Rochester.

Dave, IT IS A WINTER CAR. STOP.

damn the voice of reason :wink:

my 325 ix isn’t a winter car

hmm u got a pic ?

He was referring to dmoffitt.

hes using his winter digi cam tho

no. it’s a near-new OEM exhaust (or might be OEM style, all I know is the guy I bought it from had a friend who ordered it from him at a significant discount, and it’s quiet as hell, no leaks, and in good shape). Mike’s right, I really shouldn’t put more money into my car, but I’m stupid like that… so if you make me an offer I can’t refuse, considering it’s probably half off the car right now to do the rear-subframe bushings over at Craig Autometrics here in ROC, well, I might have to fold and sell it…

nm, it’s not off the car so there’s no real rush for me wanting to do anything, but like I said make me an offer… I can be flexible, if you can wait for me to get something here - I’m not a certain bald suburu wrecker and willing to air-freight it from Italy :wink:

supersprints sound GREAT, i have one on my touring

im not sure im thinkin about manning up and just buying a new one but i still haven’t decided

what about pacesetter i think that was the brand of one i found

yes it is. thats why its AWD. wash it once a week and its a winter car,

He’s got a point…

Soundwise
Brullen > Supersprint

yea but im still not sure i wanna drive it in winter or not lol

pacesetter is pep-boys CRAP. throw me a PM if you want this thing, it’s coming off today since I have to replace the stupid fuel-tank - the “voices of reason” kept me from putting my old Porsche 40gal fuel cell in, since the labor to do that + a fuel pump would have been more than a new (non OE but still OE fitment) tank.