FS: e30 84-91 full supersprint exhaust & cat

I have a supersprint exhaust for a 1984-1991 BMW 325i/is/ix. It is everything; it is one piece, from the exhaust manifold to the muffler (there is no break after the cat). well technically its all two pieces as the 325i/is/ix have dual exhaust piping. downpipe is in great shape, o2 bung, 1 YEAR OLD catalytic converter, piping all the way back to the supersprint muffler. EVERYTHING WAS ONLY USED FOR LESS THAN 1 YEAR. 9 months maybe!

I haven’t decided a price yet. it will prob go on ebay. But its available here first.

get at me. and obv it will def be above 500

supersprint is one of the best sounding out there for aftermarket e30 exhausts. anyone who’s heard my touring (the car this came off of, hence the new exhaust (it came from germany and needed a catalytic converter to run here)) knows how incredible it sounds. nice and deep rumble

I’ll get some pics of it up hopefully tomorrow.

Selling because I’m selling my m20 and going s50, and custom exhaust (BTW all my stroker parts, which are all new, are for sale. I will make a list and get pics. my euro m20 from the touring is also for sale).

If it needs to be shipped I can just put a cut in it and it can be rewelded