e30 paint job *new pics*

Car looks AMAZING in person, it’s staying at my place for a few days while it awaits a headliner.

http://www.mturck.com/E30/DSCF5845.jpg

beautiful, I can’t wait to own an e30 one of these days, hopefully it will be that nice. I like the color choice.

I AM doing shadowline - the paint shop said they didn’t wanna touch it afterall w/o removing it from the car ($$$ plus a chance of it bending / breaking). time to find oem (used or pro’lly new) stuff… ugh. probably do it this spring.

wheels are gonna be probably 16s or 17s, likely BBS although I’ve seen some Work and Volks stuff (lol of all places, Japanese companies for a German car lol) that is growing on me FAST

THANKS AGAIN MIKE (nice shot btw, get any others?)

that looks awesome … and i second a bimmer meet!

looks good. please get rid of the euro plate. we live in usa.

One or two, but nothing i want to put online, shows to many other details of my stuff.

yeah. europlate fucking blows dick. car looks hot though.

dot

so you and the europlate have something in common (wow, that was original, wasn’t it?)

Headliner is in (no pics yet). All in all I am very happy w/ the car, I need to finish putting the interior back together and deal with a few VERY minor things (replacing the temp sensor for the on-board computer, stuff like that) but she’s wearing a set of Hakka’s thanks to Hybrid and all ready for some fun in the snow!!

so hott man :tup:

ur winter car is nicer then most summer cars on here

looking good dave!

2 :tup:'s wayy up there

that is SO far from true, but thanks. there are actually QUITE a lot of nice cars on the forum last I looked…

Wow, that looks really good. Nice choice on the color!

Damn sexy, I think it just moved in my pants…

i can’t take all the hotness

looks great :slight_smile:

hot as fuck…
I want.

Looks good. :tup:

hawt car, hope i see it around.