E34 Touring Progress Thread

DAMNIT.

I must make this track day.

good work (apart from the horrible photo).
get the roof fully working yet?

Double sunroof fully works. But I’m having issues keeping the rear drains clean.
Got a ton of bugs to sort out as I’ve only driven it 30 miles since I bought it.
I like the photo, it’s intentionally blurry.

trade for a 7 series + cash? lol. I’m a fiend

looks like the bimmer needs a snail under the hood.:snky: then it will be the total sleeper.

mike i want o buy this from you when your “done” so please pm BEFORE you decide to sell it/put it up for sale.

siqq car man. cant wait for more

get in line sizzon!!!

lol.

there’s supposedly a stick 535it lurking around buffalo that may be for sale, but i havent had contact yet. I’ve got a nice stick/m20b25 e30 coupe and/or an e32 auto for trades. both black. hawt.

cash is king sizzzon…

im sure when he wants to rid himself of it he wants some bank not more wheels.

nice cant wait to see it at the track day and to meet you.

btw what is shadowline?

loool good luck with that one, he hates e32’s. I specifically remember him calling mine an “abortion”.

When chrome window frame trim gets blacked out.

understood.

I also have the $ to buy straight up. just trying to make it enticing, everyone wants a black 5 speed e30 coupe with no rust.

Only cars I’m interested in that would make me consider getting rid of the Wagon (right now) would be a Delta Integrale Evo, a 930, a 968, or a R5 Turbo 2. Wait 6-12 months and I’ll likely change my tune.

Mike we NEED an R5 Turbo 2 as a project car for the new house…

http://www.mturck.com/e34Touring/DSCF2382.jpg
e36 M3 full manual black/black vaders installed. Have a black rear seat on the way, M5 Shifter surround, sparco comp alcantara wheel (from the Porsche till it’s back on the road, then I’m going to the M5/M3 CSL alcantara wheel). I actually broke the shift selector rod a couple weeks back launching from a dig against an e60 m5, whoops! Went to go for 3rd and got neutral and it wouldn’t shift. The shifter was free wheeling… pushed it up on a curb just off millersport, climbed underneath burned the shit out of my arm, jammed it into 3rd and limped it off to Innovative where Newman welded it up for me after work and I was back on my way. No issues now, I suspect it might break due to a stupid measuring/drilling job I had done on the part before (I would order one, but it’s NLA so a modified e39 piece works fine and wont break if you dont drill it twice, break it, and have your roommate weld it for you). Oh and looking for e34 Touring black door panels 95+ specific to that year and to tourings and black was rare. (1047 produced total that year with more than 75% of them having a parchment interior)

http://www.mturck.com/e34Touring/TouringTrack01a.jpg
Also took it upto Dunnville and did some mild drifting till the diff blew out, knew it was going, but didnt think it was going that soon. Whoops!

http://www.mturck.com/e34Touring/DSCF2392.jpg
In the process of replacing that with 4.10LSD (was a 3.64LSD) and refurbing a spare 3.46LSD that needs all new gaskets and seals. Nothing else really to report for now, should be at the RIT autoX with it in a week. Goal to compete with Silver in the Boxster and dmoffitt in the 350z :wink:

Lil old me?

:bats eyelashes:

4000lb Nazi Sled. What can I say. I owe you some fun runs too.

Looks great man!

Theres one about 40 minutes from the Buffalo. :snky:

Oh yeah, your right. FIX YOUR CAR BITCH! :wink: