E36 M3 / IP Race / Track car

Just about race legal, or an excellent HPDE car. To much to list, contact me if serious.

12k cash now

Time to step up if I can give this away.

pics?

This is the black one that Adam caged correct?

Jammer I belive you owe me this car for all the ciggerates i’ve given you :tong

Seriously, nice track car, will make another track nut very happy

GLWS Jammer

sounds nice put some pics up

that was just payment for his presence.

You forgot to add
“Can be street legal if Hummer H2 plates and registration are used”

free bump for a great deal. you can’t stop grinning driving an e36 in general, let alone a track prepped one. man, spring time has got to come asap, i freakin miss mine :frowning:

good luck on the sale. shouldn’t be hard at that price.

why are you selling it?

^ yeah that

I’ll trade you 10 cartons of cigs…

Yes it is. Full 8 point, 1.75/.095 DOM, foot protection, gusseted, etc, etc. ~$4000 of his asking price is fab/mechanical work I recently performed.

Damn. I have too many things/projects of my own going on or I would SCARF this car up all day long from you Jay.

I’ll vouch for this car 150% folks.

Jay shoot me message, just curious as to what you’re thinking about “stepping up” too. Was it car of our previous discussions???

Lew, where the fawk are you on this one man!!! You want an E36 for racing, this IS the car you need.

Thanks all, . Yeah, there 20k into this rde since I got it 16 months ago from Santa Cruz. Adam has at least 5k , including wheel bearings and basic shit. There isnt a better M for the money trackwise available. I looked.

I am simply thinking that If I can buy a completed upper class car, why not. There are a few for sale very resonably …due to economy and peole off loading the toys. For 30k I can get a car with 60k into it… just like my car, for 13-14k you can get a 22k plus deal.

While I dont expect it to happen, ya simply don’t know without trying. Otherwise, Boxer, car is yours soon again!

12k cash this week

THATS RIGHT TOM, WE’RE BLOWING THESE PRICES RIGHT OUT OF THE WATER, ITS GONNA BE HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!!!

Damn strait

Straight trade for an 02 WRX?

Sorry man… no can do.

Hey Jammer did you throw this up on bimmerforums? im sure someone on there would deff pick it up quick…

GL with the Sale!!!

I did, at a higher price… everyone want a million pics and its just gonna be a hassle. But, I have a little time to give this option a shot. Hell, i paid 9500 before investing that much.