e36 m3

The little speed shop selling there e36 m3 check it out

http://rochester.craigslist.org/cto/3343211769.html

I’m sorry, but I’m just at a loss these days with what people think their e36 M3’s are worth, let alone an automatic. I dunno where the market for these cars suddenly took off but they are starting to get right up there with the guys who think their 2004 STi’s are still worth 20,000.00. I know I’m being a cry baby about this but it had to be said. Carry on.

Interesting.

LOL. You must be on buffaloscooby.

its from a shop so it probably has all the paper work to go with the car. your not just buying a normal e36 m3 your buying a well maintained e36 m3 that has been babied by a person who knows how to take care of it themselves. Any average joe can put a e36 up on craigslist for 10k and say its “dope” but when its from a reliable shop you can bet your ass it will run.

Hmmm…this one looks familiar.

Late night little stoplight pull? Jefferson Rd? Early this year?

thats my car :slight_smile: im ready for a rematch anytime but the one for sale is owned by a friend of mine.

Haha. Thats what i thought when i read that.

Well it may be priced high given the mileage and that’s it’s auto but you would probably be hard pressed to find a better BMW tech than Kevin.

it’s getting tough to price a good E36 M3. A true mint example is still worth close to 10k, but 9-10 people who think they have a mint one are wrong. Miles are high and this is an automatic, but for the right person looking it’s not horrible. It’s very easy to buy a $6k example and end up at $10k by the time it’s mint.

dear got i hate when people put “MINT” then put:

There is only one tiny spot of rust (only visible with the trunk open). There are some stone chips on the hood. and 142k miles…

THATS NOT MINT jebus…

anywho GLWS

(looks like a race prep m3 on a trailer in the second pic…details?)

Jaajavon-you would have better luck selling something in the classified section of Temple Beth AM then this site. Here is there number if you want to run it in their paper, 633-8877. This site is NOTHING but fggt’s who ALWAYS know of a better deal, or my buddies-friends-brothers-cousins-neighboor got a GT3RS for $5k and the seller gives them money every month for gas and repairs.

I do agree with the Quattro Kunt this time that it is tough to sell cars on this site, and people do take a lot of heat when selling their cars. However, there are better deals out there if people are willing to wait. Look at the history of M3’s that have sold on this site for less money that are still decent examples- I still wish I would have jumped on walkers when he was selling his alpine M3. Given this, there are people out there who may be looking for what your buddy is offering in this M3.

And for the record, I am in no way trying to offend the seller of this car and I don’t doubt that being it is at an Indy shop that it is well sorted. The rust will hurt the value, and the auto transmisson, well i know a few M3 owners that prefer auto. There is always room for negotiation as well.

Tough to sell cars on this site implies that a car actually sells on this site. Composing a symphony while blind and deaf would be easier then selling a car on this site.

^ I have bought and sold over 10 cars/motorcycles on this site…stop bein a debbie downer

I call bullshit on that.

yeah i actually had a hard time selling my e36 for $7500 and it was not only cleaner than this one but also had a 5spd and paperwork since it was new.

this site is hit or miss when selling vehicles. it makes sense cause at the end of the day this really only targets WNY.

post it up on one of the many bmw specific forums and youll have a better shot at selling it.

Does it count if you’ve bought cars off friends who happen to be members? haha, that’s happened 3 times.

I bought 1 car off here from someone I didn’t know, and sold 4. One of which was a cobra for $9k, so I wouldn’t say it’s impossible. But asking a price in line with the car’s value helps. 4 door autos seem easier to come by so I personally couldn’t see paying that much for an M3 from WNY. Clean or not it’s been around here. Unless it has been a summer only car up here, I generally price my cars less than a similar car from the south.

Looks nice. Might as well keep it or come down. The cars only gonna attract a small group of people for serious inquiry’s. Someone that wants auto, white on tan) probably a girl in all seriousness, that will buy this out of complete impulse. Its just priced tooo high for todays market and NYspeeds too lol. GLWS.

Auto :frowning: