e39 pics ...

theres one on ebay right now that just needs a bumper for 10k and only has 87k miles. You can find them for 14k all day long which is what I think op wants for his.

They are fun cars

Im selling my bike this upcoming spring aswell i suggest you wait as well because you just dont get the right money for them in the winter

Yeah, I mean, when I was looking later in the summer the ones I was looking at were pulling high teens-low 20’s. Looked all over the place, mainly just east coast and couldn’t find one that didn’t need something for a decent price.

Oh yeah, I know my bike’s already in storage and will be for sale first thing this spring.

trunk is beast, and the color is blue not 80 grit silver lol.

wow thats cold … but not as cold as the soup you get from the unemployment line lol

i wouldnt know how cold it is, they dont give me soup no mo’. i drive all auper fast and deliver souper douper pizzas! weeee lol

ahhh nice back on the grind

edit : so how am i going to freshen up the look, maybe a front lip or splitters? more low and more spacers and a power dome hood!

I think it’s perfect as is man, I know there’s always an ‘itch’ to do more, but theres not much to do with those cars without ruining them.

That’s why there’s such a huge market for chincy cf this, polished that, stick this on the body, etc. Not the car to have if you have the ‘mod’ bug.

yup. i like itttt

do this to it :slight_smile:

i think your car has too much blue in it, and dosent get broken up enough, i would change a few things but overall it looks good, i gotta see it in person to see the paint job i am very interested

Well YOU can be the 1 to throw the cf trunk and rof on :slight_smile: lol… Paint is immacute and a good job.

keep it as is… more low and more wide and your set… no CF needed

camber is killing my tires quick, but yeah a bit more low and a bit more wide and i guess ill have to move on to modding the gfs 3 series…

still debating new color…

align it with less/parallel toe at the ride height you want.

camber doesn’t kill tires, toe does.

feed me more info poppa bird… i must learn

i am doing all the bushings on the front end and then i will do an alignment so you will need to guide me a bit more on this topic please and thank you