e46 330i vs Modded e30

This was from about a month ago, same night as the Solstice kill (down the page). I was just outside of Hartford CT on the major 5 lane highway there (cant recall the number.) Cruising at about 85mph in the left lane I come up on a small pack of traffic blocking the 3 left lanes… thanks guys… So I jump into one of the left lanes and stand on it just as a red 325is gets on next to me. I accelerate to tripple digits, blow past him and settle back into the left lane at about 80. The guy gets up next to me, I look over, he hits it and starts to pull away, I downshift and floor it. Pull on him steadily until we have a couple cars on him deep into 4th and shut it down.

Thought it was pretty odd seeing as how I’ve raced my e30 against the e46 (with my father driving the e46), a different night, and got absolutely walked. No idea what the guy in the e30 had. I dont believe it was boosted, but who knows. All sorts of snky out there.

Wow that was a really unclear story. You’ve got the E46 330i correct? And the E30 must have been the red 325iS, correct? Then you blew past him, he caught up, and you walked him again?

Then you go on to say that it was odd because your father beat you in his E46 vs your E30? But that was the same result you just posted. Then you mention that the E30 guy must have had mods, maybe even turbo?

:wtf: :gotme:

He has an e30?

I believe he was in his beater

Sorry for it being unclear, was a bit tired when I wrote it. I raced a guy in an e30, while I was driving our e46 330i outside of Hartford CT. Seemed odd at how well he did (I only had a couple cars on him), as I own the same car and have replicated the race at home and got absolutely walked (when I was driving my e30 against the same e46.).

Oh whoops.

Hartford?

wtf.

Eh, I get around.