E46 M3 headers

loud is my middle name :wink:

I though it was Beat?

cossey, does bimmerworld offer a muffler that will look like stock for the race exhaust or just that fart can?

No they do not. They do sell a few brands. Rouge is nice, cheap too for a good s54 exhaust. Active Autowerkes exhaust is nice and very effective. HPF also makes a very nice stock location type system. Both will set you back about $1500.

Bimmerworlds own exhaust is a full 3.5" out the back into what may as well be a resonator for a muffler. Fucking love it though an i hate ricer looking single tip shit like that

Must be nice to have engines that naturally sound pleasant.

What Adam said. There’s a reason it’s so much lighter than stock, because it’s a single in/out, therefore doesn’t need some massive single in/dual out that is half the width of the car. It’s also an exhaust from the header back, not a cat back or axle-back like most others. You can buy exhausts section by section to mix/match the muffler so the outlet is more what you’d want, but of course it won’t be as simple, light, and cheap… Or loud.

yea something about that tip/muffler doesnt set well with me on a BMW. maybe if this were for my evo lol. im thinking im going to start with something like…

euro headers, and a supersprint race muffler.

I’d just piece together everything. While I’d love full Supersprint on the car, to me it’s a diminishing return. I’d enlist Adam H. to make a sick exhaust if I didn’t have one already. That way you could get the look you want without sacrificing much. Maybe do two Burns mufflers with non-ricey tips out the back.

perhaps @BREETIME can work something out like a production piece via Filthy Habbits Fab using @IanK 's e46?