E85 around buffalo or lancaster?

I wanna know if there are any gas stations in the area selling e85 they don’t really update the site that much and I find it hard to believe theres only 3 in the state of New York. Lets not make this a thread on economy or politics this is for my performance needs.

Um…e85 is like 30% less efficient than Gasoline isnt it :gotme:

Regular E85 has an octane rating of 100 to 105. Lots of guys with super/turbo charged engines are using it because the boost can be turned up much higher than with regular fuel.

i cant wait for this to get here (if it ever does) ill def be running it in my car

Almost in order for your air/fuel to be stoichiometric you need to have 30% more fuel then you would running regular gas. Which means you’d need to upgrade injectors and fuel pump to run it. It’ll be like running race gas for half the cost but you lose 15-20% mpg. You cannot do this with all cars you can look into it yourself and see if its possible… I just know I have an updated fuel system capable of handleing this type of fuel.

Its an awesome fuel thats for sure. I know there are a few evo’s running e85 but I could only imagine the injector size they are using. Theres one guy running his 1.8t with 630cc injectors in the dinky stock turbo. Duty cycles at like 80 - 90% which is crazy.

guys with evos on e85 are running like 1000cc injectors
closest to buffalo to get it is in rochester
me and rich (letitroll) were thinking about getting it in one of my dads construction tanks that hold 500 gallons
or even 50 gallon drums
but its not really worth it because if you go anywhere beyond a full tank there is no place to refill

MUST get larger injectors. The diameter of the hole from the GM M2/M3 injectors was exactly half the diameter of the E85 injectors. If you’re not quite up on your math, that’s not twice the flow, it’s FOUR times the flow. There may also be other tuning involved but I’ve never looked into it.

with the power im pushing, i would need twin walboro’s in my tank with 1000cc injectors. im at 85% duty cycle on my 880’s running race gas lol

I would run it it where here… but I would need to upgrade my tiny 680 injectors… lol

that is just rediculous. You’d have to find a place to mount the second pump.

right in my tank next to my other one. double pumper system ftw

https://secure.buschurracing.com/catalog/images/standupSMALLERwebsite.JPG

Ahh thats sweet. I didnt know the octane rating was that high. I knew the milage was worse but hey…gotta pay to play right lol.

You’d be saving money because its race fuel for half the price and once its pushed enough it’ll be cheaper than any regular grade fuel.

so has anyone heard anything about any near by ? or any coming soon I think I read somthing about one being put off of main st in williamsville