E85 Tune

So I made my apt with my tuner for an E85 tune on April 8th. I already have 1000cc injectors and a fuel pump. He needs me to bring about 15 gallons with me and his shop is just outside Boston. My question is what stations around the beginning the april have the closest to E85 since I know most stations are still on winter blend.

probably none of them in early April. You can buy some e98 & mix it as long as you or the tuner has a test kit. How much power are you looking to make? what pump?

fyi the sunoco in glenville currently has e75 (tested last week) I would assume most gas stations in the NE to be same :pop

i’ll be making close to 400awhp. pump is a dw300 recommended from the tuner.

Don’t think anyone has summer blend until at least May.

with evox can you have flex fuel tune?

so you can run either e85 or 93? or both mixed?

I’m getting tuned on just e85 but he could duel map me if I wanted to. I wouldn’t be able to just throw in whatever fuel I wanted. If I had a duel map tune I would have to flash the ecu with a custom 93 map to go back on pump

oooo. i know on t7 saabs you can run flex fuel tune. you can mix winter, summer any mix and it will still run.

can you hook up a sensor in the tank and run it like that on any car?

Damn I thought it was an easy swtich, seems like a pain in the dick to run on a daily driven car (only car)

It’s not that bad dude I would just have to run my tank to empty, flash the ecu which takes like 2 min tops and fill up

run it until e then unhook the fuel line to rail and turn key to on position and drain that bitch. dont run it until it dies.

post dynos before and after please with the gains. also post timing changes tuner makes please

E85 and 93 gotta have two different tune/maps. I dont know what engene management u using but u can make a switch botton for each type of fuel. Or get a separate fuel sell for e85 that can also be triggered of a switch botton for your high boost. Probably your best option since E85 eats your fuel system out due to alcohol level. How much high boost you planing to run on E85?

mobil across from keeler was e82 back when i tested it in the middle of December

I think I’m gonna grab the 15 gallons there because that’s the station I’m going to fill up most of the time

wrd

Dont forget to grab some Hot Dog Charlie’s while you’re there!

he loves Charlie’s hot dog

***** please

That station is consistently the highest in the area when I test it. Last year in late March early April it was already e85ish. I haven’t tested this year, car won’t be out for a little while.

yeah, i usually get it from there on the weekends and i also get it up on rt 50 sunoco after work durring the week. i love having my cobra as a daily on e85. it runs so much smoother. gas milage sucks on e85 but its well worth the trade off in power and safety. just test it as much as you can to be safe.

dont just grab it from one place. test the fuel out and see what it is. the same store will sell different shit all the time.

the first thing a e85 equiped car should have is a fuel tester. test test test.

you have to test pump gas these days. i will post my data on local fueling stations and how there labed fuel are not always what it is labeled.