E90 stuff

Just picked up an '06 330i, am digging it but would like to play around a bit to spice it up. I know there’s a handful of E90 owners on here that seem to keep quiet, hoping some have some parts laying around…

• Blackline tails
  • Coil overs
  • Snow tires
  • Spiffy wheels (18" or 19")
  • Roof rack
  • anything else interesting…

Pm or post here!

Hmm I have some oem 335i style 189 staggered in my basement, rears have no tires but front have brand new fusion RFT 225/40/18. I also have a Thule bmw roof rack with Yakima snowboard/ski rack. Lmk

Sent from my iPhone 6

Should’ve bought mine, came with three things on your list and then some lol. Gl with your finding

I have the black front kidneys and the little plastic fins that go in the lower front bumper openings in black to match. Make me an offer. Beer works too. Lol

X…

Buy my D-force wheels and tires. Letting them go for $500 b4 the snow flies.

I have a set of 17 x 8 rial salernos (good for winter wheels or whatever with tpms sensors installed) with race slicks on them, only one day at TMP on the tires $300 for all of it.

I have an OEM Roof rack in perfect shape, still have the box too $100?

I will check my shelf of stuff later and update.

Let me know…

If you had some 162’s I’d be interested:/ More info on the rack? Feel free to pm.

Love your car, in fact I’d much rather have yours! But the price I paid for mine, well let’s just say there’s quite a bit of room in between the two to fund some of the differences.

Interested…but after seeing the color (Artic Metallic) with blacked out grills I’m hesitant. This color doesn’t look so good with the black out treatment.

Solid price on a nice set of wheels, just not what I’m looking for:(

Any interest in keeping the TPMS and slicks? I’d just sell those anyway, my car doesn’t run TPMS and will never see a track. Those wheels would be great for winter. What tires are they? Roof rack has my attention…any add on’s or just the bars?

Not really interested in keeping the slicks TPMS as I have no use for them either… Tire rack sells the wheels for $120 each right now, so me asking $300 for all of it and if you can make any of that back by selling the slicks and tpms I thought was a fair deal really. I would have to pay to have the tires taken off and then sell you the wheels, that’s not going to make them any cheaper. Since you would be paying to have snows put on them anyways, you would be paying for that already. Wheels are in great shape, no curbs, scratches and have center caps and lugs. They clean easy for winter too, best set of winter snows I have bought yet.

I have just the rack, keeping my attachments for my wagon.

Located in williamsville/clarence area if you want to look at anything, just let me know…

You have a set of 4? What tires are on them?

lol stop looking a gift horse in the mouth.

$300 for a set of wheels with good slicks and tpms?

that’s a steal any way you look at it.

This wasn’t directed at me was it?

I’m thinking have some fun on them and keep the wheels for winter. Just trying to figure out if they’re set up for straight line or road course.

no @Paulo it wasnt

So I assume it’s directed at me? If so…show me where I ever questioned the price. Not needing the TPMS nor the slicks was more of a question of any desire to separate. Also, if I were to pick them up I’d like to know some info on the tires as I may know others interested (Paulo).

well perhaps I read it wrong but from my perspective it seemed like you were trying to negotiate the price by having him keep the tires and tpms.

He’s cool. He stopped by and picked up the rack. He’s trying to figure out what he wants to do with his stockers, possibly my wheels and a future summer set that’s all. I can relate being the type that has a couple sets on hand for each car. Very cool to meet you :tup: and let me know if you have interest in the wheels…

Jeller

I have OEM M3 19" wheels only. No tires, no tpms. $700

Picked up Jeller’s wheels…I’ve got a basement until I figure out what to do with them.

This doesn’t look half bad.

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k21/deener50/IMG_8398_zps95316823.jpg