E92 M3 Revealed

Sharp car. Bangle didn’t fumble this one on the one-yard line.

[quote=“66impalass,post:19,topic:25498"”]

Why BMW brakes are some of the best stock vs stock on the market, and the only reason to really go billet calipers is to go to a BBK for looks.

and the power bulge looks out of place on it

[/quote]

I understand that, and YOU understand it, but they type of people who buy the M3 new MAY not… the marketing behind brembo caipers is an amazing tool, i remember a lady wanting to buyt he STI over the standard WRX when they first came out JUST cuz of the brakes…

I know I’ve felt an 06 M5 in a hard stop from 130 and you’d be hard pressed to complain about those brakes, at least for street use.

This car is gorgeous, period. Steering wheel too.

yea I’m feeling the alcantara. and the transmission. so many people complained about the smg-only m6 when it first came over the pond

[quote=“Viper966,post:22,topic:25498"”]

I understand that, and YOU understand it, but they type of people who buy the M3 new MAY not… the marketing behind brembo caipers is an amazing tool, i remember a lady wanting to buyt he STI over the standard WRX when they first came out JUST cuz of the brakes…

[/quote]

my father opted to buy a g35 leftover with brembos over a brand new, with slightly more hp and what not(i forget when they got a 2 or 3hp bump), just b/c of brembos.

It’s not terrible.
I kinda like it and I am sure once people start modding it, it will really look great.

I would have still preferred this…
http://autopixx.de/bilder/autopixx-de-1158477361-79.jpg

[quote=“boardjnky4,post:25,topic:25498"”]

my father opted to buy a g35 leftover with brembos over a brand new, with slightly more hp and what not(i forget when they got a 2 or 3hp bump), just b/c of brembos.

[/quote]

Thats because that IS a significant improvement over the standard G35 brakes :smash2: , BMW brakes are in a completely different league though

[quote=“TrueBlue,post:21,topic:25498"”]

Sharp car. Bangle didn’t fumble this one on the one-yard line.

[/quote]

I wondered how long we’d last without an ignorant Bangle comment.

i def have to say i like it alot…

[quote=“MPD47,post:28,topic:25498"”]

I wondered how long we’d last without an ignorant Bangle comment.

[/quote]

:lolsign:

Holy fucking hotness is all I can say.

i would.

bmw’s just dont do it for me.

ive been more excited

some modded photoshops already coming out…

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/3236/m3post4copy2pr2.jpg

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/8234/newm31smallwt6.jpg

I <3 BMW styling.

i like it except for the front bumper, it looks like the mouths from the movie Cars. the interior and rear end are hot though.

i think its freaking tits

I actually like it a lot.

I like it, the rise in the hood strikes me as odd and sort of a disruption of the cars lines though…

this car is sweet bmw definatly knows how to sell there cars look at the new x5 it has seat coolers i just wish they offered the 4.4 back in the run