E92lighting.com is a joke.

I was looking for a set of LED angel eyes for my 330xi, the google lead me to E92lighting… they are also a vendor on a few Bmw forums so i figured i’d give them a shot.

The eyes are 50$ cheaper than the ones on Bavarian and they are LED so i figured why not… i won’t have to deal with the CCFL cold start issues and ballasts.

So i placed my order on jan. 25 (i also bought a new hood emblem from Bav auto, that arrived on monday jan. 30) On Feb 8 i started to do some investigating as to where my package was from E92.

I opened a paypal resolution center case after reading up on some horror stories on the bmw forums, basically the guy sometimes never ships the package and if its over 30 days you cant get paypal to help you out.

Maybe i should have looked at these first… Almost instantly the seller replied and said i would receive my package friday, feb 10 and would “find my tracking number in his records” Well, it saturday now and my package still isn’t here.

I just escalated my paypal claim about 2 hours ago because i want my money back from non-shipment. As i type this i just received an email from paypal. The seller JUST sent the package today. What a waste of time, i even paid for expedited shipping.

Accepted at USPS Origin Sort Facility, February 11, 2012, 1:26 pm, WALNUT, CA 91789

Shitty deal man. hopefully the products not as bad as there service. Good luck .

I’ve pretty much dealt with Tisher for stuff, I replaced those bulbs with OEM ones though. Sucks to hear. The E90/92 is so sensitive to even what bulb you put in. It will throw codes for the wrong resistance or voltage.

X…