Eat n Park

Any chains you like that are cheap?

IMO chains suck.

for breakfast janoski’s farm is win
you can pretty much go to any mom and pop place get better food for same price or less than comparable chain. you just have to be willing to try them all :rofl:

Eat-N-Park used to be good food at a good price, but as others have said, food is getting worse, and the new menu sucks. Also agree that mom-n-pops have better food at better prices.

Me too - it’s not bad. But overall, the food is just okay, with the exception of the superburger and whatever that tasty goop is on it. :yum:

QFT. I used to live right behind it…their food brings the ruckus.

Eat n park and the saucer of fries as a side …come onnn

dor-stop was on the food channel for best pancakes wasnt it?
Anyone every been to frank and sherlies? on 51 almost across the street from that big granite and tile store.

I have been there, not that great

the blue Flame down on 51 by Large is decent.

I stopped going to eat n park a few years ago, I can get better food and better prices at applebees(except for breakfast food), hell even Denny’s is better than eat n park.

Ritters diner???

hell yeah just went to ritters a couple months ago.

Amen…i don’t think i have ever been to any of those places sober. Cept Frank and Shireys… Eat n’ park…hell me and jeffy once got free meals there after a night of drinks.

:rofl: retard and the deaf guy they felt bad for us lol

what a hangover killer that was. morning after Whitey’s wedding

still need ot try that place in millvale for breakfast
when there isn’t as many people

yeah. i may hit that up sun after the xmas party

DeLuca’s in the Strip is also killer, biggest hangover-killing breakfast burrito I’ve ever seen.

It was on Diners Dives and drive ins, featuring the JumBot and the Rasberry French toast, both are amazing. I’ve been getting Ham on the bone recently.

The only downfall of the Dorstop is that they close at 3 and now that the food network stopped there, its always packed on the weekends at lunch time.

your all about the sausage gravy, its almost close to the real thing…

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

i was there two times…the last time i was so hammered that i annouced to the whole place that i was goin home to beat my dick.

typical night for you?

I’m sure they it all made sense when you stumbled out of there and got into a G body.