Eatonualive vs 1badZR1

Id stand a chance from a dig, roll though it would be all over for me past 100+

cough cough lolololololooolololololololloololololololololol:lol:rofl:rofl:rofl:lol:lol:lol lolololollololololo cough cough

Who the hell said Jeffs car made 959?? :lol

Eh?

dig! lol theyd be spinnin by you as you hooked like a mofo lolol and Rays Supra can hang no prob, mayb travis’s z06?idk what power hes got tho

shut up fag .

rays supra is gone :rofl

WUT

he sold it ass

i just saw the Supra on friday. shes still sitting in the garage under the cover, surrounded by motorcycles.

thats sad. love that car…

My car makes an assload of power, just not intersted in street/drag racing. Fuck tickets, and fuck smashing the drivetrain to get a number that I don’t care about. It’s a cruiser, it does fun things when I want it to. If I wanted be the street king of the 518, nothing on here could hold a candle to what i’d build.

I hear ya, I took care of that thing since 2002. Helped it go from 300xwhp to 900xwhp, with stops in between.

eaassssy pal i didnt kno lol n if u wont run em then no need to explain, understood…just kinda dont get why ya made it crazy fast not to use it…not hate’n just dont understand

vrooooooooooom pssssssssssssh

I use it, I make 2nd-4th gear pulls all the time:) I got all the street racing out of my system from 99-04

lol aslong as it gets the cobwebs blown out!

I build stupid fast cars to stare at it in my garage too. Whats the big deal?

Wait till ya see my project… :shifty

im doing a 2000 shot…once.