Ebay Floor Mats

I need new floor mats for my S14 and I can’t seem to find any OEM ones so I was looking on ebay for some and they have a set for 30 bucks. Anyone have any experience with these mats? Hows the fitment? Am I better off spending the $170 bucks on DMAX floor mats? I just don’t want the checkered ones, I was them all black.

If anyone has any links to where they sell good fitting/quality mats please let me know.

Thanks.

Look at it this way… they are floor mats

+1

you literally wipe your feet on them. do you need the utmost quality?

Nice floor mats are always nice even more when your going to a car meet.

Why dont you just do a complete shampoo on your current matts im sure it would get most of the dirt off.

You can try to make your own mats, if you have any nice material laying around. I did that last year with a thick rubber liner i had on my civic hatch, and cut it up. Looked simple and worked great. And you get +1 for CUZZZTOM FLOORMATZZZ

I don’t have floor mats. Like I said I don’t want those shitty ones that you can buy a CT so I was wondering if anyone had experience with these.

I want floor mats that fit correctly so that they don’t bunch up under my pedals. I also don’t want them to look like shit.

im sure the ebay ones will be fine. Not to mention i think the guy who sells them can embrioder 240sx or silvia or whatever you want on them so they look oem.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-S13-240SX-180SX-Type-X-Kouki-OEM-Floor-Mats-Carpets_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem35a724223fQQitemZ230437429823QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Nissan 180sx mats anyone

^wont work.

those 180sx mats = disgustingly overpriced.

The “Nismo” ones on ebay for 26.99 don’t look too bad quality 60 oz. nylon but they are “one size fits many” :S

180 mats are the shiz tho

Do you want some 180sx matts"?
or s14 silvia matts?

pm me for 180sx floor matts or silvia floor matts that are affordable and oem

Hey, I want S14 matts. What do you have?