**Ebay item of the day**

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-Trucks___BMW-M3-Turbo-500-HP-Dado-M3-Teckademics-Mischief-tv_W0QQitemZ220277872527QQddnZCarsQ20Q26Q20TrucksQQddiZ2282QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item220277872527&_trkparms=39%3A1|65%3A3|240%3A1318&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245

Looks like Dado stuffed it pretty good. Bound to happen when you’re drifting.

oops

5k for a smashed up car? I don’t care if it’s an M3, that is not worth it.

yea i was looking at the first pics then seen the last pics damn…

SAW!

lol, you dont know anything about the engine in that car, or the stack display, or the 6 speed euro trans, or the built diff, or the good suspension pieces still on it, or the containment seats. Just to name a few big items.

That car is easily worth 5k in it’s current condition.

Unless you read the description and chose to just disregard all of that?

Yeah everyone told him it was going to happen. But we all pick our own poison. I guess he is going with a CTS-V.

Well what I’m saying is that you’d have to find an m3 shell to put all that shit into, and I doubt there are m3’s with body’s in great condition that are just lying around waiting to be bought. Unless you were to do the body work, which would never be the same.

So in the end, you’d just have an amazing motor, tranny, suspension parts, etc.

You’d have to go out and buy another M3 to drop that shit into, which I don’t think is cheap.

Unless I’m misunderstanding what you’re saying… please explain.

^ I’m sure it will fit a regular 3 series too

M3 shells can be had for sub 3k, sub 2k if you look hard. They are also plentiful. e36 M3’s are not rare.

Even better, they are identical to regular 3 series shells.

Alright then. I was unaware that they were that easily obtainable. Or identical to a 3series

dado is a cool guy im glad he is OK

for 5k id buy it in a second, but i think it will end closer to ~ 15k because of the cars history and salvageable parts

and e36 shells are pretty easy to find…

THe motor/tranny are worth 5 grand atleast.
Watch any of the mischief movies and you’ll understand.

Dado is the fucking man, I loved in the one mischief movie where he just blew donuts right on the strip with cops blocking him in.

Soooooo sick of “Ebay of the day” threads :deadhorse: