Firesale?

I need to sell the M3 race car, the turbo impreza, and the blown motor 2.5 along with tons of honda parts that have piled up.

Should I just toss them all on ebay for half the going price and pray? Or just slap some sense into myself and be patient.

All my money is tied up in toys that I’m not driving and I’m paying out the ass on them in interest because I’m a moron (and people keep scamming me, see my other thread)

I would hold out for more money on parts, unless you really need the space right now. You never get much through ebay, and as far as I am concerned, shipping is a pain in the balls.

maybe sell one for cheap to cover you for interest on the other two?

that might work… but one car is worth like 2500, and the other two are worth 12k+

Patience ALWAYS the key Start selling the Honda Parts on Ebay though and make sure they cover the shipping or Craig List the parts you dont need or want

-Part the blown 2.5rs it’ll go much quicker in that manner.
-Turbo 2.5rs is a keeper, hold that one till it sell for what you want for it. Worth every penny asked IMO
-M3 is the hardest sell at the moment. Specific car, with specific/dedicated race requirements unless things/parts are changed. You’re also off-season of buying/selling that car at the moment. That’s the one I’d be prepared to take a hit on to get it sold.

parting out is probably the best idea I’ve heard yet. I’ll have to start looking up prices to see how much I could make on it…

Actually, if Anthony can get me a stock motor, I can sell it stock for dirt cheap, then part out the turbo car. That short block and trans will net me 5k themselves.

just sell it all off. its tough to have that many things and work on them all at the same time. sell it all, and just keep doing work on the honda. make that SUPER SUPER nice and enjoy it.

There’s probably some stuff on the M3 I’d buy.

It’s in rough shape now isn’t it?

I’ll buy the M3 for $6k.

eff you brah.

I agree. Part out the M3 and the blown up car.

Keep the turbo rs.

what year is the blown up car? I need some subaru stuff for my 92 legacy wagon. If you have parts that swap over to that I’d be willing to buy from you to help a brosef out

I’ve already turned down an offer for 8k.

LOL

it looks like I’m going to sell the brakes, seats, and trans from the turbo RS. I’ve already been offered 6500 for those parts alone…

replace them with stock will cost me around $1500… then I can sell the car for 7k on ebay.

actually some things on ebay can go for big money, if its a hot item and you play your cards right you can actually make more money and make it fast. Technically you will probably make your asking price after all the fees are taken off the top. If its popular and there arent many availible products for what you have i think you can make out quite well sometimes, but it is always a gamble