Ebay of the day : Not your average 3000GT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/REAR-WHEEL-DRIVE-1000HP-CAPABLE-ONE-OF-A-KIND_W0QQitemZ230207120953QQihZ013QQcategoryZ6350QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Wow, that’s hot.

would be funnier if he posted that the car had never been beaten on, first pic is great

cliffs / pics / nudes?

No eBay @ work.

supercharged turbo nitrous RWD 300gt

wat

no wai

… and then i lose respect at this point:

1. There are various very small oil leaks - the engine oil pan, transmission pan, and rear axle. These are not a problem other than they leave drips on the garage floor. They can be corrected with new gaskets, were not enough for us to worry about, but you may want to fix them.

wtf kind of shop does this extensive of a build with shitty gaskets and the car leaks fucking oil?

sexy

http://i10.ebayimg.com/06/i/000/ce/5e/8558_3.JPG

can someone post the details and pics of the car…I can’t see them at work…ebay is blocked :frowning:

Turbo is only running on 3 cycl? or is there a crossover?

KMS 3000GT REAR WHEEL DRIVE Project Car - Fully Streetable

ONE-OF-A-KIND - This car will be the one of the most powerful 3000GT’s in existance. Here is a list of the mods and upgrades, not including the thousands of hours of development and custom fabrication.

REAR AXLE:

Dodge 8 ¾ Rear Axle Assembly

Mark Williams LSD

Strange Axles

3.91 Gears

REAR SUSPENSION/BRAKES:

Custom rear subframe with front frame subconnectors

Custom 4-link

Ground Control Adjustable Springs

VR4 rotors and calipers

SS brake lines

FRONT SUSPENSION/BRAKES:

Custom engine mounts

VR4 hubs, rotors, calipers

Ground Control Adjustable Springs

SS brake lines

ENGINE CAPABLE of 1000+ HORSEPOWER:

6G72T 1995 model true 4-bolt main block

Decked and bored 1mm over

Crower Rods

JE Sportsman 8.2:1 pistons

Swain coatings top and skirts

Full head porting

Dynamic Racing Race grind Cams

Fidanza adjustable cam gears

Ferrea 1mm oversize valves intake and exhaust

Ferrea springs, seats, retainers

Late model lash adjusters

Custom Carbon Fiber Plenum intake

75mm Vortec Throttle Body

All ported and polished

TRIPLE POWER ADDERS!!

TURBOCHARGER:

Turbonetics T76 Turbocharger Custom Installation

Full boost @ 4500 rpm

Apexi AVC-r Boost Controller

HKS type 60mm Wastegate

Custom made turbo headers and exhaust

3" SS exhaust throughout

Trust 4" Intercooler

3" intercooler plumbing

SUPERCHARGER:

Vortech V1-T Supercharger Custom Installation

(Blows directly into Turbo Inlet)

2.5" pulley - 10psi @2500rpm, NO TURBO LAG

Vortech Blow-off valve

Custom Supercharger electric clutch, engage and disengage at your pleasure

Custom Supercharge disengage at turbo spool

NITROUS OXIDE SYSTEM:

NOS Pro Race Fogger System

Capable of 500hp

175hp Porting jets currently installed

Two Full 10lb N2O bottles provided

TRANSMISSION:

Turbo 400 Custom Race Ready

BTE 8" 3500 stall Torque Converter

American Eagle overdrive unit custom installation

Custom MOPAR Slap Stik shifter installation

1000+hp Fuel System:

Dual Walbro 255 lph in-tank fuel pumps

Real braided steel fuel system with AN fittings throughout

Aeroquip billet inline fuel filter

Custom 1/2" ID dia fuel rails

1000cc RC Engineering Fuel Injectors

Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator - Return Type

Come with 20 gallons of Sunoco 113 Octane Race Fuel.

ENGINE CONTROL:

Haltech E11v2 Engine Management – All engine parameters at your control, best on the market.

FJO Wideband AFR – Again, best on the market, gage mounted in dash.

MSD DIS 4 Ignition

Magnecor 8mm plug wires

Water injection

Body/Interior:

Custom Veilside Andrew Racing Dish Wheels

18 x 11.5 rear

18 x 8 front

Nitto 555 Drag Radials 335/35 18 rears – tread is near wear bars

Nitto 555 Fronts 255/35/18 – lots of tread

Custom rear tubs for clearance

Custom one-of-a-kind fiberglass hood

Rear Spoiler relocate

GTO Tail Lights and rare center section

Sparco Torino Seats

Leather rear seats

Carpet and seats in excellent shape

Non-Smoker car

6-CD changer

Spare stock radio

Pillar Gages – Boost and Fuel Pressure (electric)

VR4 Tach and Speedometer

Trunk Mount Battery

Rear Strut tower brace

This car was developed and built by King Motorsports - you will find us on the web shortly. Now that development is complete this car is being offered for sale, a new project car is being planned. This car is a project car and is not intended to be driven by a novice driver -it is extremely powerful. As with any project car it is not to be treated as a factory vehicle, it needs proper care and caution. Only experienced personnel should operate or perform maintenance. There is no warranty expressed or implied on this vehicle. It is sold AS-IS. Buyer assumes all risks associated with operating this vehicle as well as the compliance with any laws in their area of residence.

There are several items that the buyer will need to be aware of:

1. There are various very small oil leaks - the engine oil pan, transmission pan, and rear axle. These are not a problem other than they leave drips on the garage floor. They can be corrected with new gaskets, were not enough for us to worry about, but you may want to fix them.

2. The tuning of the AF ratios needs to be tweaked for ultimate horsepower under WOT and for fuel economy around town.

3. The paint is original on this car and shows its age. There are a few dings and scratches. The hood has spider cracks. It cleans up nicely but could use a paint job.

4. The wheels are 3-piece racing wheels and have a slow leak on both wheels on the driver side. These will need to be disassembled and sealed.

5. The Apexi AVC-r boost controller needs to be dialed in. It is wired but not programmed.

6. The cruise control is intact but inoperative – it can be repaired.

7. The reverse lights are not connected to the shifter

8. The N2O jetting needs to be verified correct before use. It has never been activated.

This car is fully streetable and can be daily driven. With the supercharger disengaged and the turbo un-spooled it drives like any other normally aspirated V6 automatic. The windshield wipers work, the AC blows cold, the heat works well, the car is comfortable and VERY fun to drive. It has been driven approximately 4000 miles on the rear drivetrain during development and has approximately 500 miles on the new motor. The car is very solid.

could be from having parts apart a bunch of times, or maybe they didnt realize that their tube of rtv had gone bad

couple oil leaks are nothing to worry about. i hgly doubt you would be thinking about them while your blasting down the strip @ WOT.

that car is sweet, even if it stains the driveway

I dunno… that just kind of screams poor workmanship (in my opinion)

maybe just me

X2, The only people who can understand this are people who do their own work.

thanks for posting the specs willybean…
anyone want to post pics!

again work sucks and doesn’t allow ebay…

:word:

I’m pretty anal about such lil things, but I know that the VC will leak a drop or two. Its almost by design with mine

I guess if you’re lazy ?

whatever, again, it was my opinion, as they say - plenty of assholes to go around. lol

http://www.freeproxyserver.net/

Have you ever built an engine, done a motor swap, or taken months to do a heavily involved project? Believe me when you get to the point that you done and can drive it, then find out a few days later that you have a small leak, you don’t tear it back down to replace a a gasket that has a harmless leak.

That is an interesting concept. I would like to see how the supercharger clutch was designed if they ran it off the crank. Interesting concept.

Now it just needs a Tornado to complete the package

http://i8.ebayimg.com/03/i/000/ce/ae/3e02_1.JPG