Ebay turbo, JRC Intercooler, Turbonetics BOV, 5 Bolt DP

Selling the last of the turbo items I have because I wont be using them. All came off a running car with no issues. The downpipe is brand new never used.

Turbo- Ebay .50AR t3/t4 flange. Very slight shaft play. Good functional condition

Downpipe- 2.5 inch 5 bolt flange (honda routing)

BOV- Authentic Turbonetics Godzilla valve. No issues

Intercooler- JRC. Minor scraps and small dings on bottom. No cracks. Dimensions are 25x8x3.5

I will let everything go including some couplers and whatever else I have for $200. Individual pricing will be more. i just want it all gone. Call/text 7164442895.

Glws dude that’s a awesome price!

Your eBay thing went off, didn’t it?

:clap:

:tspry: :snky:

Lol jk, no it didn’t go off let the guy sell his stuff…

I owe you a beer or 30…good work

JW, I don’t want your stuff that’s for sale, but eBay turbos are no name brand I assume? Do they actually work well for anyone who uses them?

they seem to work well for everyone who doesn’t put them on a honda. seriously.

and that blowoff valve is the largest BOV of all time i think :lol:

Informative :slight_smile:

I know a few people that currently have a similar turbo on their car. They aren’t terrible. For the price of everything combined you can piece together something cheap and quick.

Purchase of said items will come with a complimentary dildo.

Do you happen to have any b series obd1 injectors? Or a gsr map sensor?

No

I ran a ebay turbo on my mustang and it worked 100% perfect. they seem to last a long time under 20 psi and if they break who cares its 250$ to get a new one

For the cost this setup wouldn’t be bad at all. I just want more space and want it gone.

bump.

This stuff is still for sale. I completely forgot about it.