Eclipse Navigation ?'s

Does anyone on here use Eclipse for the their in car navigation? How do you like it? What model do you have? What is the navigation around here like? Would you care to meet up with me sometime to show me what its like?

The reason I am asking is because I am looking into the AVN6600. It appears to be an awesome unit and I have always loved Eclipse. The only in-car navigation I’ve used before is a Pioneer AVIC-N3. I was also looking at the Pioneer AVIC-Z1 but the IPOD interface sucks and that is a big selling point for me. Also they have already been reported as buggy, and a quite a few have stopped working after a few days. With that said I’m pretty much set on the Eclipse but I would still like to see some opinions and possibly get a demo locally.

Thanks in Advance,
Gary

Cuban_Crisis has one, and I thought it worked good.

ya I got to see his. went for a ride its a nice unit. vary comparible to the software/ GPS I use for work (I run Microsoft program on a Dell Latitude). took alittle bit to get use to the programming but the touch screen made quike work.

WAIT FOR DRIVESOFT!!! its in development right now and i cant really discuss openly what it is so PM me. you WONT be dissapointed… itll be on the market spring or summer 07…

ive had two… same model (first one was stolen)
it has some great features that i like, but the mapping and accuracy of the pioneer AVIC is better.

i got the eclipse after going cross-country with the pioneer and not being thrilled.
the eclipse could use a bit of an interface redesign and most importantly anything that will help with directions. i can rarely trust the navigation.

it worked well with the sirius kit but eventually burned it out about a month after warranty.

ive heard they are great… i really wanna get one but we shall see…