Edgefest?!?!?!?!

def not my top pick of shows but def not a waste

BYD s000 fawking br00tal!!!1!

when did i say that ??? listen im not a young kid like ya may think, i was around for the real hardcore shows of upstate and down till the scene kinda faded away but it was nice to see a few locals show up and play a damn good show

some of those real hardcore shows still go on. Merauder, Agnostic Front, Madball, they all still play up here frequently, along with a few others. The new “hardcore” scene isn’t nearly as good as that shit though. Emmure, The Devil Wears Prada, they all fuckin suck!

Anyway, it was good to see john, and the others at Edgefest. Black Label Society was awesome, and that is all i gave a shit about. However they (BLS) were a bunch of whiney douchebags!!

and as far as hang your cross is concerned. Punk is pretty much dead! The Kennedys are gone, The Ramones, Sex Pistols, Velvet Underground, The Adolescents, Generation X, they don’t play anymore. I mean sure you got some originals like Bad Religion, and Social Distortion still out there, but true gritty kick ass punk rock is dead! So go listen to your green day & sum 41 albums and call yourself “punk rock”.

im more into the older hardcore scene, which is derived from punk and punk rock…i dont listen to this new crap of “punk”

sheer terror / joe coffee
blood for blood
quicksand / gorilla biscuits
integrity
reach the sky
leeway
converge
all out war
yadda yadd yadda

only good ones out of that list

section 8, one king down ,skinless,that type needs to come back out

hahahahaha wow…