Big Day out or edge fest

July 27th is BOTH which is GAY. but heres highlights

Big day out:
Headlining: God Smack,12 Stones,Nonpoint

Edgefest
Headlining: P.O.D

…WOW at edgefest

BIG DAY OUT IN THE PIT MOTHA FU**A !!!one!11!!!

You can go to a REAL ROCK SHOW, or waste your money going to the fair

:haha edgefest

big day out FTW!!!

edgefests used to be the best back when they were at the altamont fairgrounds. :frowning:

:rofl

let’s go to big day out mang!

Thats where Edgefest is again this year. I went last year.

Im not really sure if Im going to either one. I had planned on going to Edgefest but now nobody else wants to go so I might not even take the day off.

no shit, really!? well the bands must suck cause I never hear about it and none of my friends ever mention it to me.

i always went to edge fest… i voted before i looked at who was headlining lol… oh well, in all honesty im probly not going to either of them with the baby an all i dont have time to pick my fucking nose., id love to see a heavyer band then godsmack headline the big day out show, not that i dont like godsmack but id love to see a band like lamb of god headline a show like that but i doubt you would see that or…slayer doing it lol… hell even edge fest probly wouldnt put slayer on a headliner… ah… well ill stick to the local shows i guess…

im tryin to get to big day out, just gotta get off of work.

I guess you dont listen to 104.9 much then. They talk about it every 10 seconds.
Its pretty much a bunch of '90’s has-beens and some new bands and some locals.
POD, Filter, Everclear and more.

Last year it was Non Point, Sebastian Bach, Sponge, Fuel, Drowning Pool and some others.

I guess 103.1 fucked people that bought $10.31 tickets and now says theyre not valid so 104.9 is letting those people trade their Big Day Out tickets for Edgefest tickets.

:ponder :nod

i guess mainstream rock doesnt apeal to me as much anymore cause i’d rather go to neither, not waste money and wait for some good bands to go see em.

lol…

wood grain alcohol… gotta love it LOL

i heard the same from a couple people. Talked to the sales manager for clear channel radio. Its a thing going on to get more people to goto edgefest. STILL valid.

So its bullshit then? Kinda fucked up on 104.9’s part if thats the real deal.

couple ppl i know just traded there $10.31 tickets and they got there edgefest tix

skip that pussy shit and go to thrash and burn on the 8th :nod

or go to both? :nod

i couldnt even handle going to edgefest or big day out from what ive seen of the lineups. :headbang

i only go for godsmack and nonpoint

POD sux