[EDITED] Just wanted to introduce myself...

Scroll down to see what I originally wrote…
OK, change of plans: I ended up getting an awesome job out here, so school is on the back burner for many years to come now (LOL). I am getting my stuff shipped here 1st week of may, and my car will be coming out late may early June (I Hope!!!). I can’t wait to get out to the track here, as I’ve seen some really nice vehicles on this forum. As of now, I’m driving a silver Festiva, a $150 beater that I bought out here. I’m sure you’ve seen me bombing around :lol: . It’s tieing me over till my Nissan comes. I’m gonna try to make it out to some meets, just don’t hate when you see my wheeled shoebox show up :E

Hey everyone, this is Leo here. I just came out here to Calgary (SE) from Ontario (London, to be exact) to work and make some money to fund my education. I’m a member of the SON240sx.ca ( http://forums.son240sx.ca/ ) forum under the same name, as well as Drift-Ops ( http://www.driftops.com/ ). I will be in Calgary till the summer, then I’m heading back to Ontario… but I’m moving out here once i finish university, so I figured I’d get a head start in joining the motorsports community. anyways, here are some pics from 2006 of my car (dark blue color):

WELCOME! Very glad to have members who use their car in appropriate ways. You will have to check out the local drifting scene, as well as some of the autocross stuff we do. Nice lookin car by the way.

nice car.

Nice ride dude! I love oem aero on s13’s. . .

i can’t see all of the pics. . .curious, what mods do you have?

why hate on the FF crowd so early on ?

LOL You mean NO aero? :lol:

hey guys, thanks for the welcome. Here are some quick answers to questions:

1. i don’t “hate on” FF cars, it’s just a name/logo that I’ve had for years and use on any given forum. :wink:
  2. no aero dude, sorry LOL, just a front lip. It might be cause I run the car too low that it looks that way.
  3. in terms of mods, here’s the list off the top of my head:

-na KA24DE, with Crower stage 2 cams
-CAI system
-Megan 3" catback with custom test pipe
-Megan strut tower braces
-Megan Track series coilovers
-180sx front brakes (Maxima/Ultima setup), hawk pads
-interior gutted
-Sparco seat/harness with custom base
-225/40/18’s on Velox rims, 225/45/17’s on Motegi drift sluts
-and stacks and stacks of semi-used tires LOL

thats the basic list anyways, alot of wrench time has gone into repairs (usually caused by me on track days) and maintenace…

Welcome

But maybe next time post in the correct section

LOL

Nice to see another drifter on here check out www.driftwest.ca

welcome, nice ride, hope for the best in alberta for u.

nice low ride. looks clean

haha last time i said that. it turned into a huge flame war. lol

and to be honest, i like the other 240 on the right colors better, just look sweet.
u still have a nice car tho, i want to get one.

clean cept for the mismatched wheels

maby he just came from some mad drifting.

Of all the clean S13s I have seen, that is one of the cleanest. So clean. :smiley:

JK. Nice car man. I really do like the blue on your buddys car too.

it’s true actually, well, kinda… I just bought some tires for the drift sluts (the 17’s on the rear, I have 4 rims) and was testing them out the day before a track day. LOL I was overly excited to be honest. I usually have all 4 18’s on the car for daily driving.

The blue car to the right of mine is my buddy Nicks, it was a custom paint job done to match the Nissan Blue on thier GT R34. The pic above does no justice - it looks amazing in person, and never seems to get dirty! my car car isn’t for show really, I beat the sh*t out of it too much for that… :lol:

yah, that electric blue is my favorite car color. if i was to get a paint job, that would be the color.

Welcome, nice car dude. One question, how do you like your exhaust? I’ll looking around for one and I’m wondering if megan exhausts are good in general.

It’s great actually. It’s got a dual layer silencer, as well as two mounting screws. Combined, they quiet the noise quite well, yet allow it to produce a nice deep tone. I find Megan products to be a good ‘bang for your buck’. I bought it new out of necessity, but if you can find it or any exhaust used (in good condition), you’re better off, since you can put that leftover money into something else.

EDITED, see 1st page!