Edmonton auto show...whos going?

http://www.emdacars.com/motorshow/
Whos going and what are you looking forward to seeing. I hear the GT-R is going to be there.

I think that’s the only reason I’ll probably go. Actually I want to see the new G37 too. They look tight as f.

ummm cmon … the new Charger and Camaro … ya’ll gotta be up fer that, dems be classics brotha

Not going. Just like the last 4 years. Booooooring.

I don’t really have much of a choice…

Eh i would rather spend 14 dollar’s on a hooker.

expensive hookers :wink:

I’ll go because it’s free.

Well, if you guys do show up, make sure to come see me in the Mazda booth and Chris in the Infiniti booth. I probably wouldn’t go unless I had to work it though…like Rob said, hookers are pretty cheap these days! :slight_smile:

ummm cmon … the new Charger and Camaro … ya’ll gotta be up fer that, dems be classics brotha

and don’t forget the Challenger. i’ll probably go to see the GTR as well and dream of new cars.

I think that’s the only reason I’ll probably go. Actually I want to see the new G37 too. They look tight as f

the G37’s are awesome cars, great acceleration, and nice looking cars

yeah was pretty disappointing last year. . .didn’t bring the Nissan Urge or any other concepts. They had those booths were you gave your drivers info and they’d let you test drive a few cars. . .but they never called . . .

sad to say it’s just like walking in a giant dealership where all the companies have merged . . .

the GT-R would be the only reason i’d go there. . .but i’m working . . .

I’m hoping to go, maybe I’ll see some of you that I know there

Has it been confirmed the GTR will be there? or just some optimism from someone?

I’m skeptical…

I heard that the gtr will be there on the radio and from somewhere else. The weird thing is the information pamphlet for the show didn’t say anything about it, only the nissan ad said something about pre-ordering one, I think.

The MC12 would be cool to see as well. I don’t get the opportunity to see enough Maserties (whatever the plural for maserati is) around here, know what I’m sayin’.

Ill be there gets me in the mood for the summer, plus the booths downstairs are always better you get to see some nice mods, c’mon the trade center ful of cars even better than you 14 dollar hooker

the GTR is there

:smiley: PICS!?

Never mind…found some:

that TITAN looks HOTTTT :smiley: