Edmonton Motorshow Pics

Heres a bunch of my shots from the show yesterday.

Check them out and let me know what you think. :slight_smile:

EDIT: I just noticed I posted this in the wrong forum. :lol: If one of the admin could move it that would be awesome. :slight_smile:

Pics

http://www.lourensansregret.com/photos/show/emda06/images/DSC_0158.jpg

I’ll have some pictures up by the end of the day. :E I haven’t looked at yours yet, because I want to see them first hand. I’m sure they’re great though.

And here they are.

http://tinyurl.com/byse5

It’s a zip of the better photos I took. Mine aren’t quite so arty. More of just point and shoot. :slight_smile:

What no shot of the Enzo?

My Zip has 2 shots of the Enzo. One of the engine bay, and another from the front.

Don’t forget to visit me at the Nissan booth! Short asian guy! :smiley:

the show was awsome this year! good pics to. but my god i went at 2pm on sunday, and it took 1hr to get in and i parked like 2 km away. it was so packed it was hard to enjoy! i have never seen a motor show so packed you coudlnt’ walk/get in any car!

There were alot of nice cars especially by “cough”, FORD. They had alot of nice cars like the focus wagon, GT40 and mustang GTR. But downstairs at D-Sport and by the exotics was the place to be.

http://members.shaw.ca/tysite/b180-01.jpg

Did anyone else notice the condensation and dirt inside the lense of the Saleen, talk about ford build quality
http://www.lourensansregret.com/photos/show/emda06/images/DSC_0079.jpg

I agree the show was good this year except for the short asian guy at the nissan booth :finga:

aww i was in edmonton and i was suppost to got with my girlfriends dad. damn now i am pissed i missed out. could have finally seen marks car and i wouldn’t of minded seeing that 180sx as well

hahahahaha, built ford tough? ya right, the guy started the S7 up, my god it was loud and rumbly, not what i imagined it would sound like

I swore to myself last year that I wasn’t going to go this year, and I didn’t and now I’m so pissed that I didn’t. Oh well next year. and how/why is it that NECC Couldn’t get in on the basement event, that is the kind of thing this club needs, This is a great club and needs more recognition to make it just that much better.

I tried to make it happen, but I couldn’t get ahold of Mark. He’s pretty busy I guess.

I thought the show was weak. Where’s all the prototypes, and concepts. And what the hell is Chev thinking. That z06 should have been on a platform and the rest of the chev vehicles never should have bothered coming to the show. Will Dodge ever bring a new viper to the show? wimps. I won’t go for a couple years. 7$ to park +12$ entry for 2 hours of dissapointment??? :finga: Car companies better get there :butthead: together.

I personally enjoyed the show.Granted my dad and I were actually shopping for a vehicle so that adds to the enjoyment.I honestly don’t know what people are expecting though, there were a lot of exotics that most people wil never see in person, and basically every major dealer in the city was there showcasing most if not all of their products.

LOL the chick at the gate felt sorry for me and the 5 people in my car so i did not pay for parking. Or she though i was good looking. :rolleyes:

the car show downstairs was a huge Nissan party … it would have been fitting NECC was there

shut up, you love me and you know it

on that note, from a exhibitor perspective there was a lot of people and what not to talk to and surprisingly the amount of committed buyers, I’ve actually gotten a hold of a lot of people who are serious buyers.

ps: sorry for the double post

The reason the prototypes aren’t there is because the show is for people who are actually in the market for cars to be in an environment where there is no pressure as opposed to being in the show room of a dealership. Majority of people are more interested in what is in the market now as opposed to what will be in the market in the future.