Edmonton Auto Show

Whos goin this weekend? :thumbup:

I went last night and it was a big :thumbdown:
95% of the stuff there has been out for years. I couldnt even sit in the 370Z that car is for is tiny inside. And the Dodge Challenger that I like, the shifter was complete garbage it felt like all the syncro’s were toast. lol. The Cube is ugly as hell but its a great car for its price.

Wow sound like another flop edmonton event… was there lots of free shat or no?

No it was just Westgate Pontiac was giving out vehicle service coupons. (But useless to me as other than me touching the car I will only take mine to Sherwood Nissan or Sherwood Honda as I know and trust some people thar work there).
Yeah of course they have some nice vehicls like the Audi R8 (big bonner car for me) and The 2010 Camaro and a ZR1 vette, a GTR and the 370Z. It was just all cars I have already seen.

I’m working there on Sunday, from 10-6, come visit. Btw that’s odd that you thought the challenger had bad synchro’s, maybe something was up with it, seeing as how many people go in/out of the vehicle, probably just playing with the gears.

Went there this morning with the kids, not the best, a few nice cars but nothing special

very dissapointing show. The tuner/drift section was one car. it was a nissan. I didnt get the name of it but it wasnt a 240. not worth my 12 dollar parking and 12 dollar admin. plus 12 dollars for girlfriend

It was probably fine and nothing wrong with it, howver it just “felt” that way compared to every other vehicle. It was the R/T in particular.

Wow guys this doesnt sound too great… I’ll be there most of tomorrow handing out cards and stuff dressed in Nismo gear and ill tell u tomorrow what that Nissan was and try and post some pics

I was there today, and it wasn’t too bad. Some nice cars out there, and I have to say the Genissis looks very good. HUGE complaint on the 370Z though, it has even less head room than the 350Z. I am 6’2 and there is no way I could drive the 370Z, my hair (and it’s very short) is touching the roof. Ocourse if you put the seat back a bit it doesn’t make a difference because the roof slopes towards the back. Just horrible!

ya was my car, colin asked me to put it in to help promote dmcc and specd, i put it in so i could get in the show for free. i liked the cube, its different. i also liked the Genissis, gf wants to go test drive one now. ya show was boring though.

very nice cefiro, i was takin pics and tryin to look under to see rear diff and stuff and it looks like hicas rear end, True or no?

ya its goin for another paint job in spring and ya its a hicas but the lines were taken out, i also have a non hicas sub frame i am goin to put in lata

You put your car in the show, so you could get in free? That’s awesome, wasn’t it only 10 bucks to get in? You could’ve asked me, i would’ve grabbed a name tag for you.

i think 12 and 12 to park, i wasn’t there much anyhow, had to work sat and sunday.

where you taking it!

not sure yet.