eh, just throw it in the back of the f-body.

the town i live in is giving away leaf mulch. my sister is all hell bent for leather on going to get a buncha truck loads for her house. so she calls me up super early today so we can go grab some. i was mad about being there til we got closer and i saw this dude loading up the back of his camaro. i thought some people here would get a kick out of it.

http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/4/10415195693.jpg

:lol:

edit: that gives me an idea. A beat to shit 3rd gen would make a great cruck. Remove the hatch and you’ll be good to go

haha nice

:gotme: isnt this what they were made for

Maybe he’s planting an herb garden under the hatch?

lol.

lol that’s gotta be Wayne County. My money’s on Williamson?

thats all fbods are good for, that and boating haha.

I loaded up some lady’s newer Cherokee with topsoil because she was too cheap to pay for delivery. Of course the tarp she put down was way too small, and as the pile grew it poured everywhere, in her door panel pockets, under the seats, in the console, and all over the floor. Since I had to shovel it by hand I cared not. She actually came back for more. What people won’t do to save a buck.

:touchy:

is this at the park in palmyra or Macedon or whatever town it was that I lived in? Off of like 31 or 31A?

its webster believe it or not!

A guy I work with actually used to use his Saturn solely to pick up coal. He would fold the seats down and just have them shovel it in. Hey if the car runs good, but you need a truck why not? lol

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FREE MULCH BILLY BOB GET THE FIREBIRD WE GOT SOME SHOVELEN TO DO(SPITS OUT SIDE OF MOUTH) WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Whistle tips go woooo WOOOOOO

L O L

harvboi, were is this at? I need to get some tomorrow.

That dood is soo waiting for the New Pontiac Sport Truck (Ute). :lol:

maybe third gens. Not 4th’s.

Thank you!!! :loopie: