Off Roading?

Anyone into Off Roading on here? Me and my Girlfriend lifted our jeep since I sold my sivarado last year.I’m getting tired of going to my familys farm to go in the mud. Does anybody go out?

No. but i build jeeps and I can hook u up with a few guys that can point in the right direction.

Just with my quad.
The truck is too nice to go offroad and Id probably fuck up the running boards.

Theres a place behind Hannaford in Glenville to go offroading. I went there with my brother a long time ago in his old truck and once with my old Blazer.

i haven’t been offroading in years since i sold my tj, i keep getting on kenny to take out the zj and its almost there so we can, trouble is the spot we use to go is almost instant arrest recently.

The place in Schenectady I used to take my old shitty S10 is like that too. Fucking worthless piece of shit tree huggers decided to call a strom water run off spot a preserve.

I remember taking my cousin’s truck and my brother’s truck in there too. One time we went in a puddle with my brother’s S10 and sunk the nose to the cowl and drove out.

Good times. Fuck the hippies.

ill go out somewhere let me kno i just have a little truck but it gets boring haha ill go out man let me kno

Yea dood let me know. And what prices do you get for making bumpers?

i know of two spots in the latham/cohoes area. prolly same spot elliot is talking about. but maybe not.

HAHA yea I’ll have to get a hold of yea.

PMed

I know a spot…I was just there muahhhahh

Ill steal my gf’s cherokee and go bomb around in the woods if anyone really knows of someplace good to go.

When i lift my truck in the next couple weeks.

ill give you a call. and try to get sir steven out of the house.

hvcc

I know of alot of spots around Duanesburg. Unfortunetly my truck blew up last year so no wheelin for me :’(

I go off roading on sidewalks on Swan St. Works for me, just don’t get stuck.

i go all the time ,shit ill be goin down some back rd ill see a field with mud in it and bomb it till i hear screamin or gunshots then im out

or smell poop, right?

that was a extremely diff situation, i blame fluffy for not tellin me but yeah i wont bomb around in poop unless its by accident

Im afraid to go offroad with mine.

Ive used the 4wd twice since Ive owned the truck.