Truck people / Offroading

Post area of your fav place to go or if you know of any good places, that DOESN’T include poop “looking” mud. :shiftycoughjohn[SIZE=2]cough[/SIZE]:lol

Basically looking for places to go. I know of a couple good spots in berne i cant wait for spring for…

ummm we can go tomorrow…

ummm… i was thinking the same

:BIGmotherfuckingshifty

good ill be roughly waking up say 230pm… sound good?

LOL im going to heathers from 2-8ish. MAYBE ill not go until 3ish… idk i gotta help her stepbro. ill call the house around noon. ill be up… guy is suppose to call me about the bed that he keeps making excuses. WHY would you hide from someone trying to give you money? its already unbolted. ill i have to do is swap over, put to bolts on and drive home. NOT HARD FAGGOT.

soooo ull be there all night… lol

no i have to be home around 6 acutally i forgot… shit. for the xmas eve party at my grams. mother f-er… AFTER we can go… maybe. lol

just call me in the morning, or we can go over the weekend.

ill call the house around noon. and btw 4wd works great going over snowbanks :rofl

welll thats what its there for, and the ram will be home saturday finally so i can acctually drive a real truck again for a while

is that thing 4? if so. its gunna be a dual on trails :lol

mmm ovbiously if it sits like 6 in. higher than ur little hardbody :slight_smile:

but i actually have good tires

ZING! going to bed. :lol

brandy new hakkahoweverthehelluwannaspellem on it

DA FUCK jim have hakkapeliitta’s on there for. fuck that.

tires are more then the trucks worth, just like my truck :slight_smile:

:crazy

route 50 in Glenville behind the Hannaford. I havent been there in a long time but took my old Blazer there.
Guaranteed no poop.

yea ive heard thats decent back there, were gonna go down by my garage and try out a trail we found when we did his clutch

check out the forums at rok-freekz.com if you wanna get serious and stop trespassing for shitty quality trails.

theres only 1 or 2 decent legal places local, plus some private land near fonda we have access too.

The good shit (buggy terrain) is in New Hampshire…

or down at Rausch Creek offroad park in PA (4 hours from here)
http://www.leded.com/Takeover09/images/Takeover09_11.jpg

yea, what he said. There are few legal trails around here. Another good site is adirondackjeeps.com. I’ve been on there for years, just never got around to joining the club. Both groups are a good bunch of guys and go on many trail runs.