Eibach Sportlines

Anyone have an opinion on Eibach Sportline springs? I had Pro-Kits on an old car and I want to do springs on the Prizm… I can get Sportlines pretty cheaply.

i have them on my eclipse,lowered the car a good bit…u tryin to put those on the prizm?if so i highly doubt they make them for it since they only make the sportlines for certain applications

Originally posted by brokeasskorean
i have them on my eclipse,lowered the car a good bit…u tryin to put those on the prizm?if so i highly doubt they make them for it since they only make the sportlines for certain applications

Prizm springs = 93-02 Corolla springs

they make 'em

Eibach’s are good springs. You can’t really go wrong with any of the big name suspension companies. I have Progress springs on my hatch which are made by Eibach and I have nothing bad to say about them.

I have 2 friends with sportlines and they haven’t had any problems with them. If you go with more than a 2" drop, it’s probably a good idea get a set of performance shocks since the stockers will probably blow out after a couple hundred miles.

Originally posted by Blazin Si
I have 2 friends with sportlines and they haven’t had any problems with them. If you go with more than a 2" drop, it’s probably a good idea get a set of performance shocks since the stockers will probably blow out after a couple hundred miles.

i’m going to do shocks at the same time. I was thinking Tokico HP.

Originally posted by ShalerPunk
i’m going to do shocks at the same time. I was thinking Tokico HP.

That’s what I have have. For a street car, they’re a pretty good combination.

I have a set of Intrax along with KYB AGX (retro fitted) on the probe and the ride is pretty good, the cornering is awsome, and the drop is huge.:smiley: :cool:

those springs ride nice, i had them on my old 2000 civic Si… they didnt lower it much though, i sold them and got coilovers instead.

Originally posted by 1320
those springs ride nice, i had them on my old 2000 civic Si… they didnt lower it much though, i sold them and got coilovers instead.

i don’t like big drops… an inch to an inch and a half is all i’m interested in… i like not worrying about ground clearance.

i had sprint springs on my saturn and i never drove anything that handled better. was stiff as fuck goin down the road but it handled nice. damn nice

Originally posted by ShalerPunk
i don’t like big drops… an inch to an inch and a half is all i’m interested in… i like not worrying about ground clearance.

they should be perfect for your application then, pick em up.

i reccomend tein s-techs. theyre the perfect drop on my car, about 2" in the front and .5 in the back

Originally posted by lawnboy
and .5 in the back

dont wanna ding up that axle back exhaust…

Originally posted by Darkstar
dont wanna ding up that axle back exhaust…

:rofl:

i have no idea why anyone would drop the front 1.5" more than the back…

unless it’s some kind of RWD drag car w/ slicks on the back.