Eleanor; She gets around...

Its not a shoot until the cops come.

Apparently someone thought we were doing donuts at the end of this dead end road and called the cops on us. So two NY State Troopers showed up. No big deal. I’ve seriously lost track of how many cops and security guards we’ve met while shooting.

Nothing like explaining to a cop what a rig shot is.

Anyway, end result:

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7111/7741173866_4ba370d0b5_b.jpg
Eleanor Mustang by -KillerBlackbird-, on Flickr

First picture certainly looks like you were doing donuts… Those tire tracks look like they connect up with the rear tires pretty damn well.

Oh and pics look great as always.

Lol the irony of cops showing up for donuts.

Awesome shot as well!

if that pic was taken were i think it was there is nothing but burnouts and donut marks every where :lol

There are donut marks EVERYWHERE. The Trooper said theyve had a problem with it, I imagine the people that live on the other side of the trees get sick of hearing it.

do burnouts with Chevy Volt

BIWINNING

Sick pics homie. Keep up the KillerWork.

one of those stupid fucking cars slammed on brakes in front of me the other day so they could turn into the gas station… the bimmer almost got “hybrided” with a fucking hybrid because the owner forgot what a gas pump looked like until it was almost too late :banghead :skid

awesome pic of an awesome car KBB :number1

Were they at least nice enough to block of hte road for you for a little bit? :lol

is that cold springs road? (luthers forest behind the tech park)

Looks like Cold Springs Road or Elmore Robinson Road, although neither of which are dead end roads as stated in the OP. I was a construction inspector on that job for over a year and was pissed when I saw all the burnouts people had put on the top course of asphalt after we had just paved it this past spring/summer.

That spot was pretty bad and so is Cordero (sp?) Boulevard which is the road that comes off of Cold Springs that leads into the Luther Forest roundabouts.

Sick pics and car regardless.

nice shot!

I grew up right down the road in round lake. That road, used to be dirt and we used to dp 100mph down that road on snowmobiles during snow storms heading to saratoga lake. Dumb construction fucked it all up!

Its in that complex, I don’t even think the road has a name. Good job figuring out where it is lol. Perfect road for rig shots. I imagine someday that entire area will have buildings everywhere and be completely different from how it appears now.

I drove around the other roads yesterday and today and on the 4-lane road it’s really bad with black marks.

:rofl

looks good jim

Seen this car at the Lia Show this year, this thing is just even more than just epic in person.