Electrical Failure

Hey i need help almost all of my electronics went out in my kouki … it started with my passenger side door window not working and it started making a high pitched screaming noise… louder when i gave it gas… then when i get home to see if there is a wire loose in the door… almost the rest of my electronics stopped working… such as headlights, signals, 4 ways, rear defrost, driver window, locks, my oil press. water temp. and voltage gauges … aswell as my a/f and boost gauge and entire cluster. If anyone has any idea what it could be or any comments and recomendations would be greatly appreciated.

Start at the fuse box and work your way up to electrical components. Check for loose/broken wires, blown fuses and corroded connectors

+1 on checking fuses. Does the car still start? Check voltage out of the alternator while running, make sure the voltage regulator inside hasn’t gone.

it was able to start but i just drove it over to my buddies garage earlier and on the way over it started to bog and it died on the way over… now i need to boost to start but only lasts a few minutes and it runs real rough, and bogs at idle then dies.

+1 on alternator

Is your car lowered? Its possible your rubbing through the harness thats runs above the wheels in the fender.

this sounds like alternator issue…check that

+1^

Okay so i got the alternator tested its fine… I then purchase a new battery… ran good for a nice 3 hour cruise and then had my etest done, ran good the next morning until i hooked up my amp which i had in before to run my speakers… now she wont turn over i took off the amp and it still wont start i get a boost and it will run for a few minutes then start to bog and jug again…

alternator…

do you think the stock sr alternator is unable to keep up with all my gauges, amp, lights and fan…

Did you have a capacitor along with the amp? I wouldn’t reinstall that amp anywhere till you get it checked out by someone just to be safe.

recheck all your grounds and add more if you can… engine block to body, transmission to body, battery to body etc… preferably in several clean locations like shock towers, firewall, plenum