Wtf happend?

Ok so the other day I was driving home from a buddy’s place and I gave it wife open throttle through 1-3 gear, after that my battery light came on faintly and also my ebrake light came on and off, and it did I can hear a relay behind my fuse box kick panel also my turbo timer says my bolts are 11.2-11.5v, after a day of this happening the car wud start fine everytime, I had only left the problem because I’ve been workin long hours everyday, anyways last night I turned the car off washed it down, and started doin battery check and alternator check it said 15plus bolts same with the alternator this is at idle so I’m thinkin te alternator is overcharging? As I tried putting it in reverse the revs bogged down and car wanted to shutdown, then I let it sit for a second revved it to about 1700 and it just died, tried to start it and does nothing can’t even hear the fuel pump prime, tested the battery again and it read 10.00 volts or less, the car will only start with a boost, I’m thinkin I gotta change my alternator and battery??? Cud this just be a relay or faulty fuse?

Thanx for any input

sounds like my car a few weeks ago. My e brake light and battery light on, and when you step on it you cant make boost.Your alternator isnt charging, check your power line to the alternator, mine looked fine but when I started to pull on it, it came out and was all corroded. Replaced wire good to go!

or may need new alternator

ya sounds like alternator
and a new battery will read on a multimeter around 14-14.5

Ya I’m just gunna swap out my alty and grab a red top battery, anyone got an sr/ka alty for sale?

Check your ground also after changing the altenator. My car did the same stuff when it was dying.

end up finding out the problem?