Emage Performance?

Is there a better way of getting ahold of them rather than calling or showing up? I would like to give my business to a sponsor rather than an overpriced chain store.

I happened to be in the Washington area today (about 1pm) so I decided to swing by. The place was locked up and no sign of anybody around. Must be gone today.

Anybody know when they will be back? I need to get new stickers for my cars.

Pewter said there a 1 man operation…might have ran out for min

Yeah. I figured as much. I’ll try them again. They sounds like good people from what I’ve read here…

mike is a good guy

yah mikes a really cool guy!

Just give them a call and leave a VM… Mike is usually always there and he does have a few employees now.

bringing the mr2 down?

The Audi and truck both need inspections for Aug.

I’ll have to deal with the MR2 in a couple months. My folks are moving from Ohio, so I’ll lose the emissions exemption that I had. I have the parts I need to make the TD-06 kit legal so I’ll plan on doing that.

I wanted to update that Mike did a great job at an amazing price. I’ll definitely be going back to him for my auto needs in the future.

mike’s the man!

definately the man yes…

Now what exactly are you doing to make this legal as your sayin?

And what are you running tunning wise on that car I cant remember if you said you had ats rom tune of safc?

mike is a great guy have dealt with him several times

mike is definatly the man just keep calling youll catch him.I was there today he was busy as hell.

burnyd - I am using an S-AFC and AFPR at this point for tuning. The MR2 is not going to pass emissions as it sits today (with dp and all). I have an interesting HKS adapter/elbow that should allow me to use a stock primary cat with the Greddy turbo. I’ll need Mike to weld in an O2 sensor bung for my wideband and then I’ll see if it all works. It should…

oh okay thats why I was wondering what emissions parts you were talking about… unfortunately that exhaust side it doesnt look like its going to connect to a ct26 exhaust side at all…

Can somebody post the phone number and address for this shop? thx

http://www.emageperformance.com/

555 Glenn Street Washington PA 15301
(724)223-4905
emage@comcast.net

thx

yah emage does great work they were just out to lunch they are open till like 6