Email

yes, a mailto link is just as bad. there are several generators out there that can code your e-mail using a simple piece of javascript so the the spam bots can not read it. Google it up!

Edit: why do the links in your sig go to some random search style holding page?

hmm links in sig work for me …

xxx@oprhp.state.ny.us
xxx@gmail.com
xxx@buffalo.edu

gmail, but i also use hotmail for alot of things to keep the gmail account from getting cluttered/spam

You also have a free email address with your current employer. Just make sure you have the correct outgoing mail server. :biglaugh: :stuck_out_tongue:

Gmail and RR accounts for me.

I had a yahoo account for the longest time, but i made the mistake of NOT having a separate account to accumulate junk mail, so i just let it go to hell after a while. Since then, I switched to Gmail and never looked back

Gmail + Mozilla Thunderbird >>>>>>>> *

whats the difference between firefox and thunderbird?
(i’m using firefox now)

i have aol it is linked to my rents

firefox would be your web browser. Thunderbird would be an email program that Mozilla also created. I could go on and on about all of the neat things and wide range of versatility Thunderbird offers, especially if you have more than 1 email account to manage. here is its website, check it out, but I would highly recommend it, especially if you have (or plan to have) multiple email accounts to manage: Thunderbird — Free Your Inbox. — Thunderbird

great thanks for the info, i’m gonna look into it- and i def do have multi accounts

thunderbird is similar to outlook

outlook 07 is pretty sweet if you run windows

i have outlook on my computer, i’m running xp media edition. never used outlook tho

I don’t like outlook at all…

I use it only for the exchange calendar for work… and T-bird to check my email

gMail>*

verizon via thunderbird —For home
Yahoo…For work
Gmail… for stuff i’m most likely to get spam for,lol.

Gmail.

I would never use an ISP email.

I have an old hotmail account that I use for junk & xbox live.

hotmail and gmail and UB webmail… each has its own purpose

ok i’m setting up a gmail account, and trying to link my yahoo to it. and it won’t let me. anyone got any ideas?

gmail > *

gmail, and another gmail for junkmail, site registrations, forum mail, etc.

I’m not an outlook fan, and only use it to back up calender & contacts from my cell phone.

gmail and hotmail.