peeps with @adelphia.net email addresses.

Got an email from Time warner about a month ago, they are going to be killing the @adelphia.net email addresses.

They said they would kill them in about a month…

Just a reminder to migrate to gmail or a similar non isp owned email account.

If I recall correctly, they said a 6-month time span

They will just be forwarding to roadrunner.com, adelphia.net addresses will work for quite some time beyond. That said there is no reason why someone should be using that unless they need pop mail that badly.

I believe they foward from your adelphia to your roadrunner address for 6 months.

Using gmail > any ISP email.

Latest update it will work until December but after that its a toss up.

:word:

Finally got off my ass and got a gmail account.

Now if I could only figure out how to use Thunderbird to grab the email instead of logging on via the web… :ham:

http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=38343 should work.

Here’s the funny thing. I did all that already, but when I go into Thunderbird, the Gmail account doesn’t even appear on my account list (bar to the left); yet it is still in my account settings. Basically I cannit “see” the account. It asks me for my login password like the others do, but I can’t see or manipulate it. :confused:

Weird lol. Maybe reinstall Thunderbird and try from scratch?

WORD Gmail OWNZ anything TW can put out, PM me if ya need a Gmail account i got mad invites.

You can sign up for gmail without an invite btw

Yeah, upgraded to 1.5 or whatever since hte security patch. still nothing. I’m actually stumped. :bloated:

word? when i first signed up awhile back it was invites to join. OK :2fingers:

Just spent the last hour updating my account info all over the web to my @gmail.com address. What a PITA.

I wish gmail supported IMAP. Then it would be the best ever.