Hotmail.

Anyone elses not working tonight?

yepp come up and says that “you dont have an inbox yet”
eh hotmail is gay, gmail is better.

edit:
"
You don’t have an inbox…yet

Sign up for Windows Live Hotmail and get a free, customizable inbox with lots of storage and great security.

Note: Whether you use Hotmail or not, you can always go to your contact list."

Yeah…thats the message.

I am fine on my phone tho…weird

havent had a problem all day, just checked it, still working. hpmh

Well arent u lucky Karter

problems here…

problems here also

in…

i can check with my phone no prob… computer shows no inbox… wtf
:nerd:

problems here.

Im trying to make the jump to gmail but Microsoft is so friggen gay! They keep you from even automatically forwarding your emails to another account now?

^ It’s not like you’re paying for it. Just leave both open and check your hotmail from time to time in case you forgot to update a contact.

Gmail > *

It still doesn’t bode well for Microsoft in a world where everyone seems to be offering solutions to all of their now questionable products. Im not a “tech guy,” but I have heard they do this kind of stuff a lot. Different things to keep you using their products and not let you out.

Who still uses hotmail?

LOL +1 on Dawn jumping in the nerd.

I’m little nerdies sometimes.

Anyone besides me mentally switch to movie guy voice while reading that in your head? It sounded so much more dramatic.

changing an email address is a pain in the balls. I still use my AOL one from 1994. I mean, no matter who the provider is I use outlook anyway, so who cares? Long as its free and gives you enough storage.

works fine now…

x2, I’ve had the same hotmail account for about 11 years now. The only reason i get another e-mail addy is to make a spam account for stupid sites.