Haxxored - How to contact hotmail?

Yeah so my msn / hotmail got jacked… and the security question (forgot your password?) is something i didnt set…

how the shit do you get ahold of Hotmail?

it’s like 100 times harder to find their phone number than it is to find the number for paypal… which i saved in my phone so that when they try to hide it again i still got it.

i bet hotmail, like paypal, doesnt even have a 1-800 number so you gotta pay long distance too… pure awesomeness.

anyone know how to get ahold of those faggots?

Yeah, so I did a search for you but nothing came up…

Heres what I found:

Gates, William

<unpublished address>

Seattle, WA
<unpublished phone>

There is 1 unpublished listing that matches your search criteria.

Good luck man. Sorry to hear about the xor

they dont have a phone number up cause they dont want you to call them, you can send them a message

from your hotmail account, hahahaha,

or you just send the “fake Bing” a message to contact hotmail for you… hahahah.

Bing you better get your hotmail account back.

You have a lot of important shit registered under it :o

Serves you right for using Hotmail as your primary account.

Why don’t people use like Rogers or whatever their ISP is? :dunno:

because that’s just stupid… if you change your ISP, you lose your primary email account… I always give people my gmail account simply because it’ll never disappear, where as my sympatico account will probably die sooner or later.

I’ve had my @rogers e-mail for, I dunno, ever since they had the @home thing.

Rogers/Yahoo are under the same building now so I doubt I’ll be losing my e-mail for some time now. :o

has anyone seen my account on-line on msn in the past week?

has anyone received any spam or other gheyness from that account?

my hotmail one.

No bing. Which is a good thing.

Bing, did you try this portion of password retrieval:

What alternate password are you shown?

Reset your password
If you forget your password, you must reset it before you can sign in to Windows Live again. You can reset your password by sending yourself a password reset e-mail message or by providing location information and answering your secret question.

To reset your password by requesting a password reset e-mail:
On any Windows Live website or service sign-in page, click Forgot your password.
Enter your Windows Live ID, type the characters you see in the Picture box, and then click Continue.
Select Send password reset instructions to me in e-mail.
In the list, select the e-mail address where you want the password reset e-mail to be sent, and then click Continue.
On the confirmation page, click OK.
When you receive the password reset e-mail, click the link in the e-mail to reset your password, and then follow the online instructions.

whomever took the account switched the security question on me.

additionally, the other e-mail i would have had on it is my old university account if any…

none of the online stuff works… it’s pretty hilarious actually.

i cant even begin to get into it all.