moving and adelphia

yeah… so I was wondering if anyone here has done this yet. I have everything, thats important anyway, going to my adelphia inbox. I’m moving out of here at the end of october and want to keep my current email address. Also, does anyone know if our email addy’s domain will change once TW goes thru (I think they had to give 90 days notice?)?

I know this is a question for them, but figured I’d see if anyone knows how this works. I WILL be getting adelphia at my new apt

I read on TW’s site that they are phasing out the @adelphia.net email addresses. I believe they are giving us a year from the day they notify us about our new @tw???.rr.com addresses.

If you cancel your account, not move it, chances are they will assign you a new @tw???.rr.com address.

And yes, TW’s email addresses are formated that way and it sucks. Central NY uses [email=“username@twcny.rr.com”]username@twcny.rr.com. I’m guessing we’ll be [email=“username@twwny.rr.com”]username@twwny.rr.com which is going to be real fun trying to tell someone over the phone.

I think I may finally break down and buy a domain just so I don’t have to deal with that BS address.

why dont u just call them yourself and get a definate answer?

shitty… thanks for the info Jay :tup:

I know this is a question for them, but figured I’d see if anyone knows how this works

just wanted to know if anyones done it before. Not to mention I can’t understand East Indians

it wasn’t even 4:00am when I posted this

where to steveo?

dont know yet, gotta find a place :(… raintree wants to up my already expensive rent another 100/mo

FUCK THAT lol… not worth it for the size of my place

I have Time Warner and I live near Akron… emails are @rochester.rr.com since it’s out of Rochester… hopefully they will have one for buffalo or wny.

If you’re gonna rent, go cheap and save some money all the while living on the water. :pimp:

http://www.kendev.com/pages/site/properties/properties.php?id=Gateway

Even if it is a studio, you can’t beat $500 including all utilities.

nah… my current apartment is almost too small (aprox 600 sq ft), that would drive me insane lol

plus I think I need a garage this time around. That is a pimp location though :tup:

I lived in Ivybrooke Crossing from Dec 2004 through Nov 2005 and it was a really nice place. Management was cool about stuff, the grounds are kept nice, and there’s a nice bar and a great pizza place in the plaza in front of the complex. Garages available. Not sure what rent is now. Heating was really cheap living on the second floor, because I got all the heat from the 1st floor. :tup:

my story.

i switched from adelphia to verizon over a year ago… my adelphia address is still active. However… now i have an email from TWC…saying i need to log in and confirm my address… well… to do this… it wants an account number.

SO… i guess i’m out of an email addy.