Eman's (deadbeatrec) C5 Z06 vs. Big Turbo mkIV R32

internet. same place i bought my unicorn. :thumbup

WTF you got a unicorn and didnt call?

i named her sean.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:hug

Nice vid. But no way is that a 735whp car.

ok…

I sense penis envy coming from the supra owner

truth

if thats what you want i can arrange for that to become reality. :vlad

ryan, turbo its using is a custom PT74/76 DBB, on a 3.2l engine. so for a reference point, if ray made an easy 800whp on a PT76 why cant a bigger engine on a similar turbo put that power down??

note that the power is to the front wheels. see my Haldex explanation. AWHP is probably in the mid-upper 600 range. the Z06 is also lighter than the R32, steel widebody+ big wheels and whatever else it has adds up. take into consideration a STOCK R32 weighs like 3500lb.

for those interested in the R32

in car video, 20psi.

that’s a nasty dub!

how does a car, half the size of my car weigh 100lbs more stock??

i duno about “half the size” and i didnt build it, ask the engineers

curb is listed at 3409… sorry i estimated 3500. but for reference, my car is 2800lb. id say its quite the pig comparably.

I suppose, but shouldn’t that car blow away E’s car then? (125whp difference here) And why the hell are those cars so heavy?

leather, heated everything, power everything, AWD, iron blocks, big wheels, big brakes, crazy rear suspension vs trailing arm like i have… it all adds up…

and as you should know, power : weight is huge, the vette stock to stock is like 400lb lighter, emanuel makes similar power, and he has great gearing.

and where is the 125whp difference? its AWD on the street, only FWD on the dyno, as ive explained in this thread. the haldex cannot function correctly on a dyno so its unhooked making it FWD only. so the numbers you see are FWD only. owner of the car says mid 600s on pump fuel.

thats like almost the same listed weight as my car…and its a good 2 feet shorter I would say??? weird.

I was messing around the other day and measured out how many smart cars long my car is…you can put 2 smart cars in a line and its the equal length of a camaro lol.

camaros/firebirds have alot of overhang = wasted weight.

That R32 is jam packed with airbags, this weird thing called technology, a chassis that no doubt is way stiffer and safer than your camaro, and AWD.

no shit…

rainbow lover…why are F-bodys called F-bodys??

also, I have air bags…my cars from 01, not 1953.

yah, and it all begins from the passenger seats back