Eman's (deadbeatrec) C5 Z06 vs. Big Turbo mkIV R32

What camera was that shot with.

Vimeo > youtube btw.

Yeah, you have two.

That car has like 6 or 8.

Why is an F-body called an f-body? Are you asking me because you don’t know or are you quizzing me? It’s pretty simple, it’s the platform code gm decided to use for 40 years for your car.

and if you’d made it through elementary school you’d know that rainbows have 6 colors, not two.

Your super cool ‘manta’ stripes are way better looking than my fender stripes (which I didn’t put on the car, nor would I had painted the car myself), I’m just jealous though, I’ve always wanted to accent my car with literally the gayest animal ever.

canon rebel i believe.

and he was running meth/water mix. he made like 748 to the front wheels so im figuring with the rears engaged, like high 6xx’s low 7xx’s.

my car is 3100lbs. im 230lbs and the gf is 124lbs. but…i had a trunk load of shit so add about another 100lbs. so in reality he only had about 5-600lbs on me.

I dont care your vette fucked his day up

actually the little canadian was quite jolly and happy. loved my car and told me now he must make 800whp. i giggled and said 427 forged and 16lbs of boost and ill be at like 900. boooyaaaaaa!

Ha ha I think you may surpass 900.But then you gotta upgrade the rear etc etc

my car along with the R32 has like 8 bags. redonkulous. cutrain nonsense front and rear, seat airbags, both fronts. its silly.

Hmm I must say I was skeptical about the power at first, but I was assuming they weighed the same ~as Brett’s car. I had no idea those things were such pigs. The Zed looks sick btw…and moves out. Bring it to LVD you woman.

hey, whenever you want to line them up, let me know. I will show you what the rear end of my “animal” looks like.

quoted for sounding so provacitive.

:rofl :rofl :rofl

I’ll race you in my daily, I pick the road though.

I’ll show you what the rear of a Corolla trying to look like a semi looks like.

making sense, benny doesnt. :Idiots

Sense Benny does make! Have you seen his exhaust stack, looks like Diesel smoke too!

drew, why do you want to race everybody all the time?

relax bro…

love the d.m. cars. those crazy Canadians do some great work.

yea man, the cars were put together very well. he was asking me about my top speed and i hadnt a clue, where as he knew his. haha was like 205 or something like that. now usually i would call BS but i remember motor trend testing the HPA R32 and doing 202mph, soo…i think they could pull off something like that.

I have a soft spot for VW’s/Audi’s can someone tell me why? That R32 is dope btw.

twin turbo mkiv r32! do et

Based on the video I would say the R32 was nowhere NEAR has stated power levels. I would say 500 MAX and what looks like a poor job of tuning.

A Real turbo VR6 with half the valves and only 2.8l:

640 wheel.

You just posted a gutted drag car you moron

way to compare apples to an entire damn pumpkin patch.

you really are a moron. im convinced.

640whp, and 2500lb with driver vs 650awhp and ~4000lb with driver, passenger and luggage(remember they are from canada and just made a weekends venture)

quit being over critical, until you have something close to on that level i wouldnt speak up