Emergency, part needed

I need a 10AN 90 degree hose end(120 degree will work to). Color not a concern. A fitting that I spec’ed out for Jesse’s car is not doing what I require with this particular braided line and I must switch to a hose end fitting(for braided line). If you’re unfamiliar with AN designation, refer to the picture below for visual reference.

https://www.rtmracing.com/xcart/images/P/75-30-3.jpg

If you have one of these in stock let me know. I will need it by noon tomorrow, will pay cash, and will meet you to pick up. The earlier the better, I will be in Glens Falls region around 6:30am picking up hardware. I am calling Shako first thing in the morning but if they do not have what I need I will be going elsewhere. Must have tomorrow, starting this motor then and getting this car done.

Shop cell is 225-8384, call if you have it.

Thanks.

pic doesnt work, FYI.

good luck finding a piece

what about shako in latham ,they got all the shit there

I’m callign them in the morning, but this is posted incase they don’t have this piece. They don’t always stock these larger sizes. I never do, but after this I’m about do just that.

they have -10 in stock ,we jst did a friend of mines lemans wit it from tank to carb…there is that chassis fab place god i cant think of the name now he always had stuff also

Damn. I have an assload of those in -6…

I have a few. Sorry I’m no help though. :frowning:

Shako has had them everytime I needed them

Sorry Adam, I only deal with Swagelok :lol

OOOOOoooOooo If this is the part I thought was ordered wrong you owe me a beer!!! :rofl

See ya in the AM.

I’ve got a one in a 45 degree if that helps, call me if it does.

If you get REAL desperate, call me@5866766 after you exhaust your other options and I can get you in contact with someone that may have one.

This is the part where i would say PM boxersix but:pokelol…

Good Luck!

Yeah, I’m seriously considering to start stocking this stuff.

doooooo itt

Then when jesse or jammer blow a line, bam! you step into the picture (again) lol